More atmospheric old school death metal, this time from texas. Released a few demos/eps and then a compilation album. occult, satanic themes, very very good

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MDFKL2OT

There's a link to the compilation
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Bump

If you like Infester you will like this. Don't miss them just because they don't have myspace...

None of your bands had myspace back when I was getting into music. I don't understand you people
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Damn this is good. Nice old school death. The vocals are awesome and the contrast between the slower parts and the faster agressive parts is sweet.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
very cool stuff... i like the atmosphericness of this DM and the triplet chugs. the vocals add to the ominous atmosphere very well.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

They now have a myspace and are back and releasing new material.

The new school metal took a back seat as the old school bands reigned. BLASPHERIAN tore into a set of detuned, low rumbling riffs and organic transitions accompanied by blasphemous growls, and then IMPRECATION followed that with a professional, technical, high-energy set of their trademark ripping occult metal. The new school is death -- long live the new old school!

IMPRECATION and BLASPHERIAN slay Houston
http://www.myspace.com/imprecationusa

There's the myspace for ya.

This is good, will need to listen to more of it when I am more than half awake.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
ooo I like!

that blows the links down, guess it's time to go huntin'
Last edited by NosferatuZodd09 at Sep 27, 2009,
thanks for the heads up Conservationist

Just checked out Blaspherian, and I have to say I prefer Imprecation, I prefer the tone and the vocals.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Quote by matt85210
Just checked out Blaspherian, and I have to say I prefer Imprecation, I prefer the tone and the vocals.

Imprecation's vocalist heads his own bands, BAHIMIRON and MORBUS 666.
This band without a doubt totally fukking owns. My Infester penis has been permanently erect as of late, so I naturally fell in love with this band. Morbid, atmospheric, and evil as hell.
Glance into my eyes
and see the darkest shadows dancing
Playing in the desert of my life
Burning, -
and my soul is descending...

Last edited by linfield4466 at Jan 31, 2010,
No other fans out there? Quit listening to Between the Buried and me and listen to some real music ffs UG
Glance into my eyes
Burning, -

Impatiently awaiting the new forthcoming 7" release. New songs are k-k-killer!
Glance into my eyes
Burning, -

****,this band has been destroying me recently.The new EP is so menacing! Best riffs ever!
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Is it out yet? I'm curious to re-listen to the new tracks to see if they still hold my interest.
Glance into my eyes
Burning, -

Dunno,i just downloaded it a little while ago.I always listined to "Ceremony Of The Nine Angles" but recently i got into all their stuff.Such a great band.
Quote by Steve08

I believe it was Linny who showed me these guys, and they were great. Theurgia Goetia Summa was awesome, I think I'll get some more of their stuff right now though since they're fresh on my mind.

Pertaining to the new EP,

"Limited to 666 copies on black 7" vinyl"

Nice.
listening to "Theurgia Goetia Summa" right now. I dig it so far, though think it will be a grower... probably appreciate it more after another listen or two. should get a full length, seeing as how this album is a compilation.
I wish i could get a full length.Sadly such a thing does'nt exsist yet.The compilation and the new ep pretty is all of their songs im pretty sure.
Quote by Steve08

Yeah, i noticed that after checking out Rate Your Music to see.. no full-lengths.. hopefully one day. Got the new EP as well, going to check it out after.

Out now on DTM records.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
That is so sick! I'm definitely getting that. Will make a nice addition to my original pressing of the CD
Glance into my eyes
Burning, -

That looks incredible, what does DTM stand for?
Quote by Steve08

Death To Mankind, lots of killer bands on that label
i am the moonstar
my band mate showed me this band a few months ago, really good stuff; great riffing and feel, didn't expect something that good tbh.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Not sure what to think of it. They really have to make a great album to match the status. It feels like something is missing.
Theurgia Goetia Summa is ace!
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Quote by VampireGoldfish
Theurgia Goetia Summa is ace!

I know, perfect death metal.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Oh man this is the band that I had been looking for lately whose name I totally forgot, just my type of DM. I will be getting what I can