Page 2 of 3
Quote by Rengori
I think Ne Obliviscaris deserves a mention, since just about everyone here likes them.

When "Who has heard of Ne Obliviscaris?" threads start popping up every 20 minutes, I will add them.
Quote by MHDrunk
Keep Xasthur in there, its the kind of band some goth (xasthur fan) wont see on the first page and think 'well, these guys havent heard of xasthur, i have to let them know!'

Apart from that thread I have maybe seen Xasthur mentioned twice.
Never by n00bs, always by regs, and always in other threads.
They aren't big or popular to warrant indexing. I've taken out most of the less well known bands because they just won't get mentioned anyway.
Quote by MHDrunk
Keep Xasthur in there, its the kind of band some goth (xasthur fan) wont see on the first page and think 'well, these guys havent heard of xasthur, i have to let them know!'

not all Xasthur fans are goths.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

I just have way too much time on my hands my friend. Which explains this, my guide to the search bar and my constant updating of the Tuning thread
Yeah.

You're troublesome, is what you are.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
That too.

I wouldn't mind, if it benefited me.

Look into it.

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

THIS THREAD

It's ****ing helpful as ****!

No really, good job Magenta.
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
Should I start a thread specifically for asking what a specific song is?

Yes Jack, you can

ok
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
How about metal clothing? Needs to be a site accepting paypal btw
Quote by Everybody
Plus_the_Bear is the entertainment event of the holiday season!

My rig:

Ibanez Custom Chinese Fireball
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
2 Crate solid state half-stack cabinets and ampheads.
Digitech 2000 Whammy/Wah Pedal
Dunlops Picks
Currently updating list after my uber ban.

edit: Added in The Ocean Collective after 3 threads were made in the last week, and updated Opeth.
Also added in the Post/Experimental metal thread.
Last edited by Magero at Nov 24, 2008,

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

Sorry if it has to be of more length to be here. Not really an unknown band + not strictly melodeath, prog metal or folk metal
Last edited by Blizk at Apr 17, 2009,
Not so much that, more that as Mag said on the last page, there aren't threads for them popping up all the time.
hey, is psychostick considered metal on UG? I listened to Sandwich and its actualy pretty good! I was laughing my ass off @ The Hunger Within, This Is not a song..., and #1 Radio Single. If ya haven't heard these songs I rec. ua check 'em out for a hearty chuckle!
Hey can there be just a Death Metal thread?

I mean black metal has got it's own, same with thrash, deathcore etc. so can I make just one for death metal discussion.
I drink your milkshake.
we have one..... I think.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
I searched man, all I found was those people in the pit talking about it. We have one for Melo Death but zero for Death Metal specifically.

EDIT: I found it my bad, but it's very low activity.
I drink your milkshake.
Last edited by SeveredSurvival at Jul 9, 2009,
I don't know
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
You should probably change the link for the rec thread to the new one in case any new people don't see the sticky.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
No problem.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?