When you look at the bridge, each of the little saddles that the strings rest on has 2 holes in it. Go in there with a tiny wrench (maybe you even got one with the bass) and turn them both for each saddle in whichever direction lowers it.
Quote by Bassilo
I would strongly recommend you take it to the luthier. Lowering action isn't as easy as it seems. It's a fine balance between truss rod adjustment, string gauge and only then - actual height of the saddles.

And then the intonation need to be corrected.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Here's my usual 2 cents on this. Read the FAQ, DeliriumBassist (Ben) has done a rather good job of describing the process. If after reading the FAQ you either a) don't understand what he said or b) it sounds incredibly complicated, take Bassilo's advice and get it to a luthier / shop.

Many shops, esp. the locals, the repair shop / luthier may actually show you how to make minor adjustments yourself. And as in my case, if you frequent the shop enough, they may actually do it for free of charge.

A good setup in the US can run somewhere around 50USD. Not sure of the Australian average.
^ i can get a setup done for about AU$30

good bass man, we have one at TAFE that needs a setup but when they are setup they are amazing basses
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
don't touch your truss rod unless you know what you're doing; there's no faster way of annihilating your neck. No more than a 1/4 turn per day in either direction.
"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." -Bender Bending Rodriguez