hard drive crashes are definitely the most frustrating thing ever.
i just lost about 8000 songs and hundreds of movies and south park episodes.
anyone experienced stuff like this or worse?
its so god damn frustrating. mine is a 160gb external hard drive. i dropped it from like knee length and i cant open it in my computer anymore, although it still flashes light. plus every single one of my 8000 songs have organised artwork and lyrics. *screams*
Yeah...i know what you're saying... i lost 80gb worth of Music Videos, Movies, Live Concerts!! you just feel like killing yourself..lol.
maybe take it to a computer place. they might be able to fix it or salvage the info inside.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I only have 900 songs, but if my hard drive wiped, I think I'd cry. Or kill myself.

Quote by Zugunruhe
maybe take it to a computer place. they might be able to fix it or salvage the info inside.

And this is true. Don't lose hope yet!
Quote by recklessnick
hard drive crashes are definitely the most frustrating thing ever.
i just lost about 8000 songs and hundreds of movies and south park episodes.
anyone experienced stuff like this or worse?

I had an older HD crash once but I was running a RAID on it so I had a backup on the other drive.

these days I do backups every month on all my computers to a 500GB external hard drive and keep 4 months of backups at all times.

These external drives are cheap and nice to have. I can bring it to school and back up all my videos I make there.

I have the Phantom Drives 500GB USB 2.0/Firewire
newegg had it for around $150
Looks like you should of bought those CD's, eh?
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012