Page 1 of 2
Those boobs in your user title are the only pair you're ever going to see.

In your WoW armoury, do you have a flame shield? You're going to need it.
you named your character bob dylan?

whattatool...
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by fretsonfire74
Those boobs in your user title are the only pair you're ever going to see.
In your WoW armoury, do you have a flame shield? You're going to need it.

i bet i have seen more than you. i play wow in my off time. been playing for over a year now. over time you will begin to progress.

Instead of playing xbox i play wow...cheaper than buying 60 dollar game you beat with in a week. heh i pay 15 monthly on a game that never ends
Quote by the_man101
i bet i have seen more than you. i play wow in my off time. been playing for over a year now. over time you will begin to progress.

Instead of playing xbox i play wow...cheaper than buying 60 dollar game you beat with in a week. heh i pay 15 monthly on a game that never ends

So instead of going "that game was awesome, very interesting plot and a good ending" you have to say "that game had a mediocre plot and never ends because you can keep adding +1 to something every 3 months of grinding"

nice work genious.

Also what's $15 x 12 months?
Fissh demands you cease this faggotry at once!
I don't have a wow character, but I think I'm better than you, if that answers your question.
so you guys gonna bitch and complain or post some links?

i really dont care what the users of UG think of me, espically pit monkeys who just flame every thread because 98% of the pit is full of asses
I may not have a better WoW character, but I'm definitely cooler.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by fissh
So instead of going "that game was awesome, very interesting plot and a good ending" you have to say "that game had a mediocre plot and never ends because you can keep adding +1 to something every 3 months of grinding"

nice work genious.

Also what's $15 x 12 months?

That's exactly what I was thinking. It doesn't have a plot, and costs $180 a year, and an internet connection, and a computer is worth alot more than an xbox. I think to avoid more flaming, you should delete this thread.
I has a

...wait, wut?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by fretsonfire74
That's exactly what I was thinking. It doesn't have a plot, and costs $180 a year, and an internet connection, and a computer is worth alot more than an xbox. I think to avoid more flaming, you should delete this thread.

You guys are missing the point. The whole challenge of the game is:

Try to play WoW and have a girlfriend. This has never been done by any of the players, so no one has truly beaten the game yet.

And then: Quit playing. This is the other way to beat the game. It also hasn't been done.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Try to play WoW and have a girlfriend. This has never been done by any of the players, so no one has truly beaten the game yet.

And then: Quit playing. This is the other way to beat the game. It also hasn't been done.

And this, children, is why you should read the fine print in the terms and conditions.
Quote by the_man101
so you guys gonna bitch and complain or post some links?

i really dont care what the users of UG think of me, espically pit monkeys who just flame every thread because 98% of the pit is full of asses

dude, nobody cares if you have a good WOW character. you could have the greatest WOW character in all the WOW-o-verse, and no one would be impressed. achievements in that game do not matter, at all, in the real world.
I have no opinion on this matter.
but that $15 monthly will end up costing more than an xbox and its games in the long run, sure enough it lasts forever, but you can make any game last forever if you want to, just replay them.
Quote by Zugunruhe
you named your character bob dylan?

whattatool...

lol nice
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by Zugunruhe
dude, nobody cares if you have a good WOW character. you could have the greatest WOW character in all the WOW-o-verse, and no one would be impressed. achievements in that game do not matter, at all, in the real world.

Wrong. Playing WoW does have an impact on your real life. People think that you're more of a loser in real life if you have the best WoW character.
Quote by Zugunruhe

+1
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Damn it I lost the game
ಠ_ಠ
TS fails so hard, that he had to go back to 1st grade, where he isnt old enough to play WoW.
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by fretsonfire74
Wrong. Playing WoW does have an impact on your real life. People think that you're more of a loser in real life if you have the best WoW character.

Damn it. I better cancel my subscription.. This whole time, I thought it would help me get women.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by the_man101

Why the hell did you create this topic then? Leave the uncultured, ignorant users of UG alone if you're so far above them.
Quote by the_man101
Before you say things like "i dont waste my time with crap like" and all that other bull**** idc and i dont want to here it.

That's pretty much all you're gonna get from the retards who hate WoW with a passion.

I have a 70 druid but not that many epics. Cancelled my subscription for now though.
I bet my UG account is better than yours, though.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Gaz_m2k5

That's pretty much all you're gonna get from the retards who hate WoW with a passion.

I have a 70 druid but not that many epics. Cancelled my subscription for now though.

Wait, you actually left that game!? JoJ said it was impossible!
Quote by the_man101

...in real life or on the computer?

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
id find it hard to play and hold onto a job and make time for my friends and other hobbies and interests, thats why i dont play games that require so much time and attention.
Quote by lepermessiah22

there are plenty of sets of boobs on WoW.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Quote by lepermessiah22

There are plentyof tits on WoW.

EDIT: Dammit Syk3D!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
There are plentyof tits on WoW.

EDIT: Dammit Syk3D!

YES!
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Can't say I have a girlfriend but I have a boyfriend . I've been playing since late April last year and I still have a boyfriend.
Stop b*tching ; start a revolution
HOLY ****
A Level 70 Night Elf Warrior

I wish I were you.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Beautifulxo
Can't say I have a girlfriend but I have a boyfriend . I've been playing since late April last year and I still have a boyfriend.

What level is he?
Quote by Beautifulxo

Yes but that's different. You have breasts.

Everybody likes breasts
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Yes but that's different. You have breasts.

Everybody likes breasts

Now be fair.
Plenty of male WoW players have breasts too

Does anyone else find it odd that we're making fun of WoW players on an internet forum? It's not like we're a million times better or anything.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Page 1 of 2