1) the high and low imputs, im guessing ones a low volume input, so does this mean you can pump the tubes more and get a better tone at bedroom levels? (since theres already a low gain mode...) will this amp sound good at bedroom levels?

2) is it a very good amp for the price? is there anything comparable or better in the same price range?

3) is the tube sound of the RG50tc considerably better then for example, the Randall RG 75G2?
i was looking at these before i got my new amp.
when i looked into them i found out that; they're great valve combos that have the mids of a valve amp but keep that signature Randall crunch.

please note thats not first hand knowledge as i never got to play one myself.

**Edit:** the high and low inputs are for active and passive pickups i think. high for active, low for passive.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by danielrobbyshor
i was looking at these before i got my new amp.
when i looked into them i found out that; they're great valve combos that have the mids of a valve amp but keep that signature Randall crunch.

please note thats not first hand knowledge as i never got to play one myself.

**Edit:** the high and low inputs are for active and passive pickups i think. high for active, low for passive.

i think you;ve got them the wrong way round
Quote by Crazybudget
i think you;ve got them the wrong way round

could be
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by danielrobbyshor
could be

so can i play this amp at low volume while pumping the tubes while in the low input with passives?
pumping the tubes....

hi gain input is an input with high gain use this one. unless your pick ups overdrive the input tubes too much resulting in muddiness and distorting clean sounds

low gain input is an input with lower gain use this one if you (see above)
Shut up and play your guitar!