Im off to portsmouth tommorow with a few mates, Apart from Gumwarf Kheys (sp?) what is there?

Guitar shops? Skate shops? Intresting places?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by SealCubMassacre
The title is an oxymoron.

...really that sucks..

My favorite oxymoron is "Military Intelligence"
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

if you goin for a night out do all the pubs on guildhall walk, and have a look down albert road for the 2 music shops but theyre a bit crappy, albert road has some freaky shops that might interest you but i must ask
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU COME TO PORTSMOUTH

EDIT: oh we do have a skate park by the common if that interests you
Quote by schnips63
if you goin for a night out do all the pubs on guildhall walk, and have a look down albert road for the 2 music shops but theyre a bit crappy, albert road has some freaky shops that might interest you but i must ask
WHY IN THE HELL COME TO PORTSMOUTH

I live in Woking...

Enough of a reason to go there
Quote by ZanasCross

Well...theres a load of old ships that famous people died in...uhh...a couple shopping centres and thats about it...i hate living here
My flatmate used to go to uni there, there's some good alternative club I've forgotten the name of, route 66 or something?

I've never been to portsmouth myself so don't take my word for it
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
My flatmate used to go to uni there, there's some good alternative club I've forgotten the name of, route 66 or something?

I've never been to portsmouth myself so don't take my word for it

ha route is a good night out but its only because its soooo grotty it funny, they stopped the alternative night there anyway so dont go as much anymore
Quote by cliff_em_all
Im off to portsmouth tommorow with a few mates, Apart from Gumwarf Kheys (sp?) what is there?

Guitar shops? Skate shops? Intresting places?

I'm sure you could have done better than that

There's a lot of interesting naval stuff but I doubt you'd be interested in that. Spinnaker Tower... bleh I can't think really, it's quite a nice place to walk around though.