Page 1 of 2
I came back from the hospital a few hours ago. I went there due to my recurring migraines (incredible things, those migraines. The headaches are so terrible, they make me puke. Literally - the pain is so great it causes me to puke) and have been diagnosed with... aneurysm (That's the proper term, I believe.). It would not be so bad, if it wasnt for the fact, that it's smack dab right in the middle of my ****ing brain. In other words - it's a goddamn time bomb. It's either extensive AND expensive dangerous brain surgery or imminent death... Tough choice.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
Holy cow! I'd pick choice 1 though.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
You should start saving.
Good luck.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Wow, dude. That sucks. I'm really sorry to hear that.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
If you're age is over 30, without a family. Go for the second one....

EDIT: Sell that lovely gear in your profile. You could always get better stuff, if you really are good at getting bargains like it says on your profile?
Sounds intense, I am sure I can speak for the whole of UG when I say our thoughts are with you.
You're ****ed...get health insurance fast..scam if you have too

If you die, you dont have to pay

If you dont and you get sued, well atleast your alive
(plays taps) Can I have your car?
"We are, each of us, angels with but one wing, and only by embracing one another may we fly."- Luciano de Crescenzo

Makes you feel good inside, don't it?
Choice 1 I'd go for.

It sucks that you have to pay for something as vital as that though.
is an aneurysm like... internal bleeding?
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
**** sorry to hear this. I hope you can get the surgery and all goes well for you and your family and friends.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Go with the surgery. Life is more important than money right?

.....\,========================]
...../ ..---.........................-----.............|]
..../_==o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;-------.:/
....), ...(_(_) ..../
...// (..) ), ------"
..//......//
.//......//
//......//
Quote by danielrobbyshor
is an aneurysm like... internal bleeding?

Blood clot in the brain I think.
If you can, surgery. If not, live your life to its fullest, man.

Good luck to you sir.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Whoa, well, that sucks, how much money do you have/need?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Damn, go for the surgury. Good luck man. UG has all their fingers crossed.
Well, I think I'll get the surgery... The money is not the problem, it's the risk of failure. The aneurysm is, as the surgeon said "really had to clip" and the sugery "is going to be one of the most delicate and dangerous in my (the surgeons) career". That scared the everliving crap out of me.

EDIT: The surgery costs 23.000 PLN (16500 USD). I _do_ have that kind of money, but it's gonna be quite hard to part with, if you know what I mean . Well, all I can do right now is keep my spirits up and try to be optimistic. Thanks for your concern, UG.

All right! So who wants my guitar when I kick the bucket?
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Last edited by binjajer at May 29, 2008,
Quote by stussy<>punk
Go with the surgery. Life is more important than money right?

+1 get the surgery
Quote by urbanfox
Choice 1 I'd go for.

It sucks that you have to pay for something as vital as that though.

I've said it before and I'll say it again as many times as needed; the British NHS is a ****ing great thing.
it's like an explosion in your brain, you must be pretty luck y to still be alive, get if fixed now dude
Quote by binjajer
Well, I think I'll get the surgery... The money is not the problem, it's the risk of failure. The aneurysm is, as the surgeon said "really had to clip" and the sugery "is going to be one of the most delicate and dangerous in my (the surgeons) career". That scared the everliving crap out of me.

GET A BETTER FoCKING SURGEON THEN! One with more experience in this field.

And I'm really sorry to hear that dude, I wish you all the best and hope everything goes well.
Quote by binjajer

Trust me, he'll get it done and done right, even if it takes all night he'll make sure it's done. It's the Hippocrates oath or something like that where doctors are sworn to try their best for patients? Someone help me here??
Quote by binjajer

All right! So who wants my guitar when I kick the bucket?

man, don't talk like that, keep a positive attitude
Quote by questionmarc
Come to the UK free health care every other illegal imigrant gets it so why cant you

+57895872490785871309786379135389629
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
b2spirita - Dont mind me, I'ts just my twisted sense of humour. Maybe going to the UK is not a bad idea after all? It sure is going to cost less money than the op here, in Poland...
Quote by bakk
Hi,

Quote by Jackolas
I've said it before and I'll say it again as many times as needed; the British NHS is a ****ing great thing.

Yeah, bloody excellent. Long waiting times, a shortage of nurses and doctors, superbugs running rife around our hospitals, overloaded GPs...

Quote by questionmarc
Come to the UK free health care every other illegal imigrant gets it so why cant you

And it's all becuase of the arrogant ****s who think they can come here and get something for nothing. You wanna immigrate to the UK, do it legally or GTFO!

On topic, that's horrible to hear TS. Hopefully though you will pull through, and we can all have a new UG meme - "UGers - Defeating Fatal Illness since 04". A good demotivational picture for the bastard bacteria/bugs/anomalies!
Quote by binjajer
b2spirita - Dont mind me, I'ts just my twisted sense of humour. Maybe going to the UK is not a bad idea after all? It sure is going to cost less money than the op here, in Poland...

Alright then, np.

I would really consider looking into it if you can
you have that kind of cash dude????

go for choice one if you do.... but also make sure that IF something does happen to you [god forbid] then make some arrangements for your family... sell your guitars sell your car whatever... life is more precious than a guitar or a bloody car... its like starting over again rectify your mistakes just dont give up.....

my prayers r with u buddy
Heh. Well, I'm off to work, there are still two guitars I need to finish this month, and by god - this damn aneurysm is not going to stop me from doing my job. Thanks for the replies, people. I'll think about it all and report back when I'm done deciding what to do next. The biggest problem is, that I dont even know how much time I have - the thing could just as well blow in 5 years or in 5 seconds. Daaamn. What a nice prespective.
Quote by bakk
Hi,

And it's all becuase of the arrogant ****s who think they can come here and get something for nothing. You wanna immigrate to the UK, do it legally or GTFO!

+1 we are to nice to immigrants coming in to our country
Well, considering theres a chance of death without the surgery, but with the surgery theres more chance of both, parting with the money seems to be the best way to go.

Don't come over here for the op though, the quality of the NHS nowadays is really going down.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Good luck man, it's always terrible to hear stuff like this.
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
I'd say go with the surgery but it's ultimately up to you

Or move to England its free here
"In 10 years time we'll have all these 30-year-olds on I Love 2008 talking about how embarrassed they are to have been emos. We'll have a Tory prime minister who's a Fall Out Boy fan."
- BBC News

End This Fad, It's Gone On Far Too Long
Quote by questionmarc
+1 we are to nice to immigrants coming in to our country

I can't tell if that's sarcy of not (internet sarcasm don't work), but genuinely, I'm nice to and even live with immigrants, and they are here legally and I'm very happy with that. They pay taxes, work ****ty jobs that a lot of Brits would stick their nose up to (myself most certainly included here), and are genuinely good people.

Illegal immigration is something that really grinds my gears.
Go to some big ass hospital and try get a free op. Sometimes doctors will pay for the medical fees if it nets them publicity.
Poland is part of the EU isn't it?

Can you not somehow get the operation done in the UK for free?
Page 1 of 2