Hey guys.

In a moment of madness i have decided to sell up.

First of all ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS CONTACT ME. I DO NOT APPRECIATE TIMEWASTERS>

BC-Rich Warlock NT 5 String. Trans black, quilt top, 2007, Sounds great, Plays great, REALLY low action, imported from Larry at BSM. Has a few light marks no chips or dings. Dunlop straplocks.

£250

BC-Rich Ironbird NJ BO series. Late 80's Japanese, Aftermarket jazz pup installed, OHSC, Has a few scratches in the paintwork only one chip, Gold hardware slightly worn! This bass is the growliest bass i own, Both pups are allways on, it sounds like a fat Geddy Lee. Comes with the original (rare) hardcase, Dunlop Straplocks

£220

BC-Rich Eagle NJ series BO, late 80's japanese, HSC,When i bought it the headstock was snapped off in shipping and had her repaired. Completely stock bass. REAL nice player. No thanks to the asshole who shipped it with the headstock packed in too tight with bubblewrap! Chips on the body around the edges, Plays really nice and has a classic growly P bass sound.

£170

BC-Rich Mockingbird NT classic heritage 5 string, Good player, Great tone. Practically brand new. Dunlop straplocks.

£260

BC Rich USA Ironbird bass. early 90's model bought NOS. Has a few dings but nothing major. Plays like butter, Probably my best playing bass currently.

£440 ONO.

I only want to sell one of the 5 strings, once one is sold, the other will be taken down.
NO TRADES
Pickup is from Bristol only, However i will be going around the country in the next few weeks, if you want to meet me at a gig then your welcome to!

7 Jun 2008 19:00
Slimelight London, London and South East

5 Jul 2008 20:00
Carpe Noctum Wake Bradford, Northeast

18 Jul 2008 20:00
Persecution Stockton-on-Tees, Northeast

6 Aug 2008 20:00
The Independent Sunderland, Northeast

Rob.
Pedulla MVP5
Gibson Grabber
Warmoth Antigua PJ
Ovation Magnum 1
Last edited by Asomodai at May 29, 2008,
omg i love that warlock. too bad i havent got teh money
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by merfsullivan
You really like BC Rich, huh?

Certainly do!
Pedulla MVP5
Gibson Grabber
Warmoth Antigua PJ
Ovation Magnum 1
I so wish I had money dude, I'd love that Mockingbird heritage =[=[

That is one sexual bass!

EDIT: Whats the gap under the bridge on the Mockingbird?
Cheers, Mike.
Last edited by PabloGilberto at May 29, 2008,
I so wish I had money dude, I'd love that Mockingbird heritage =[="[

That is one sexual bass!

EDIT: Whats the gap under the bridge on the Mockingbird?
Cheers, Mike.[/QUOTE"]

Practically all 5 string BCR's have a neck angle defect from the factory, where the Bridge needs to be recessed to get a low action. The work was also carried out on the warlock and is top class proffesional work. The black is Foam that prevents the ball ends from scratching the body. Same sort of foam that is used under floyd rose trem routs. It cost 80 quid to put right and i have the receipt.

The action is nice and low now I have not seen a 5 string BCR NT series with a correct neck angle. So at least now all the work is done for you
Pedulla MVP5
Gibson Grabber
Warmoth Antigua PJ
Ovation Magnum 1
I'm very interested in the BC-Rich Eagle NJ.

If its still here at the start of July I'll take it, no cash until then y'see, unless my Bass amp gets sold in the meantime.
Much interest in her?
Quote by Oli_88
I'm very interested in the BC-Rich Eagle NJ.

If its still here at the start of July I'll take it, no cash until then y'see, unless my Bass amp gets sold in the meantime.
Much interest in her?

More interest in the eagle then most.
Pedulla MVP5
Gibson Grabber
Warmoth Antigua PJ
Ovation Magnum 1
Why did I know that'd happen. Hope you get a good deal anyways.
BC Rich = the greatest company ever established by mankind.

Somebody buy these basses.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
ill buy the sock on the picture of the warlock
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.