me and my band are outgoing and have broght alot of talent together but don't when when it will be right to go play a gig.
Whenever someone is willing to listen to you! Play for some friends, parents, the dog, whatever.
Once you have around half an hour of material that you can play flawless any time you want.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by metaldud536
When all your Pokemon have full HP.

Your title contradicts your post.. And it seems you have an unhealthy addiction with pokemon, I recommend therapy.
As I always say: "Rawr"
Quote by zalak
Your title contradicts your post.. And it seems you have an unhealthy addiction with pokemon, I recommend therapy.

Quiet you! I don't need anyone's help! I'm Fine! As long as I have my liquor!
Quote by zalak

+1

when you have 30 mins worth of set that you can play well
thats what my band done anyway

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Whenever you feel ready to. It's an entirely personal thing. If you feel confident, go for it.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I'd say when you feel you're ready. When you, as a band, have nough material and nough confidence in your ability to play that material well, then play gigs. I'd know your material so well that you can play it in your sleep. Hell, it should run through your dreams and be constantly in your head. When you got it memorized well nough to do unner pressure, play some mother****in gigs, man!
Quote by metaldud536
Quiet you! I don't need anyone's help! I'm Fine! As long as I have my liquor!

Who would've thought liquor and pokemon would go together...I always though they were most interesting on acid anyways...
like other people have said, once you feel confident with your band and you can play a decent set-list.
You should try playing in front of some of your friends to get their verdict on it.
go play some gigs, when the audience stops booing and throwing things, you are ready.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!