Has anybody seen this? It's a reverse Explorer, and it's ugly as f*ck. And here's a quote of what they ACTUALLY said on the sight...
Once again, the engineers at Gibson USA have flipped the body of one fo their most iconic guitars, and-once again-the result is stunning.

Are they running out of ideas, or are they just stupid.

What do all of you think of this guitar?
O O

___
Last edited by TheBax at May 29, 2008,
i almost went blind looking at that ugly thing, its weird how someting so awesome is so ugly when its flipped
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
I think it's the product of cocaine. And not that dirty hobo city stuff, I mean the Columbian drug lord I'll-give-you-the-nuclear-device-when-you-give-back-my-daughter Arnold Schwarzenegger stuff.
it's ridiculous. especially the headstock. burn it with fire.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Let's make a bet on which will be the next line in the gibson range

Vote 1 for - Reverse Les Paul

Vote 2 for - Reverse SG

That is all they do these days. It never works and all the guitars look rediculous.
EWWW SH!T!!!!

I just noticed the head of it! the head makes it like 20X uglier!

Did anybody see the price... $3,000+, yeah, i really doubt anyone is going to pay that much for that crap.
O O

___
Quote by TheBax

Did anybody see the price... $3,000+, yeah, i really doubt anyone is going to pay that much for that crap.

Then you are wrong.

There are plenty of Gibson yuppies out there.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by JackalUK
Let's make a bet on which will be the next line in the gibson range

Vote 1 for - Reverse Les Paul

Vote 2 for - Reverse SG

That is all they do these days. It never works and all the guitars look rediculous.

hmmm.... a backwards SG could look pretty decent, if they would just take some time out and tweak it.

but from what i've seen lately from Gibson, i don't really trust them in trying to make ANYTHING look better.
O O

___
arhhhhhh my eyes!!!! it's not as bad as the reverse flying v tho. that was the worst thing ive ever seen
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by Hoodoo Child
arhhhhhh my eyes!!!! it's not as bad as the reverse flying v tho. that was the worst thing ive ever seen

I hate that thing, even more than this one
Its not nearly as bad as people say it is. If someone gave it to me i'd play it. But I wouldn't buy it.
Quote by wanderingguitar
I think it's the product of cocaine. And not that dirty hobo city stuff, I mean the Columbian drug lord I'll-give-you-the-nuclear-device-when-you-give-back-my-daughter Arnold Schwarzenegger stuff.

Give the people their air!!
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
It looks like you could use the headstock to smack a golf ball.
They have wrecked a beauty.
It makes me sick.
Fender Custom Tele, FMT HH
Michael Kelly Patriot Black
Peavey VK 212 (modded)
Member #24 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!

Quote by larrytheguitar
Would you eat the fish.
I think Gibson just wants to add to their collectable guitars collection. These will be worth alot in many years.