If only it wasn't so accurate, because I'm growing to hate that dead woman...
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
is this a joke or something. i don't get why the whole world is bumming off her. it's not unlike those people that write about people they've read about dying in the news "i never knew them, anything about them, even heard their name, or had any intention of ever listening to their music.....but i'll miss them greatly"
Quote by Def
is this a joke or something. i don't get why the whole world is bumming off her. it's not unlike those people that write about people they've read about dying in the news "i never knew them, anything about them, even heard their name, or had any intention of ever listening to their music.....but i'll miss them greatly"

yes the onion is a joke site
now extra flamey
Its been about 11 years since she died...........not being nasty but nobody gives a flying f.uck now. I mean who cares? shes been worm food for over a decade - people die in crashes all the time, some people die in fires, jump of cliffs or get their heads blown off by a shot gun..........dont hear them getting a mention every day. So pissed off about hearing about princess f.ucking diana!!!
Quote by Mazzakazza
Parody, right?

yes, it's funny that people are taking it seriously
I couldn't care for her when she was live, and even less now. The dead deserve to not be dragged through the press at every passing opportunity. She always came across as a bit of a snooty Twazzock in interviews, IMO. I wasn't exactly dancing when I found out she'd died, but then, of all the people in that car, only the security guard survived. Only guy wearing a seat-belt? The security. I believe this is case closed, and lesson learned. Also, the driver was WANKERED. Say no more
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
seriously. screw Di. they made a big deal about her death but theres hundreds of others like hers and a lot more gruesome and the dead dont get 5 minutes of media attention. i dont care if she was a princess in a fake monarchy. boo hoo. rich girl died.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by ChristianE
yes, it's funny that people are taking it seriously

It made me laugh

I was like 'wtf is this ****', then started reading the captions at the bottom of the newsreel, and got the point. The ending thing about meths also kinda gave it away.
She died. Ages ago. It was sad but people have overdone it and now I don't care.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
This reminds me of a girl I met the other night. Really stunning and did alot of work for charity, came from quite a rich family. She said to treat her like a princess... so I put her in my Merc and drove into a concrete pillar.

Dont kill me.