Schecter Hellraiser C-1.....Recommended???

I think I have nailed my guitar hunt down to this guitar. Can anyone give me any helpful views on this guitar? Pro's or con's.....good playability?whats the feel of the neck like?

Cheers
What music do you play?

What amp do you have?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
What music do you play?

What amp do you have?

I want this guitar to play metalcore and metal on...typically in a drop C set up.

I have a laney tube amp which has got amazing tone.
Then the Hellraiser sounds right up your alley

I find the neck on my S-1 Blackjack to be more on the thin side. The fretboard is a little wider though, so it kind of compensates.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Pros: good quality; neck isn't too thick yet isn't too thin; it has EMGs; no heel on the neck; and it looks amazing

Cons: yea....I can't think of any

I say go for it, mine is in drop C most of the time and I haven't had to make any adjustments other than raising the action.
let me start by saying...good luck getting a floyd into drop c...

i have the C1-FR, and its pretty much the same guitar. the only differences are that there is no maple top, which boils down to a personal style preference. the Hellraiser has EMG's and mine has duncans, personally, i've found that duncan's are more versatile then EMG's, however, that might not matter to you. and the Hellraiser has the actual floyd, mine is a licensed (they are the same thing ) and the regular C1 is about 200 dollars cheaper.

my advice, get the regular C1. use the money for something else.
Damn I want a Schecter Hellraiser FR....
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Great advice from all, anyone know where to get one in the UK???
The only place i knew of has gone into liquidation! : (
Any online US dealers that export/ship Hellraisers to the UK???
Sure i'm not the only Brit wanting these answers!
I know of a european website where you can get one

Turnkey

I'm gonna buy one from there meself when I get the cash.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR <3
^Turnkey have filed for adminstration along with Sound Control, have they not?
I love my hellraiser, you won't be disappointed unless you are used to a Jackson/LTD,ESP neck.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Hey I looked into turnkey....it looks like they won't be doing alot at all in recent times. They are currently not selling online and looks like they won't be for a while.

However I have found this site, which is seriously good and you can take full advantage of the pound being stronger than the dollar!

www.gearhounds.com
i just scored a c-1 fr hellraiser at the gc sale. its is really nice. great build too
GEAR:

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epi Les Paul (modded with EMG 81/85, various other things)
Boss Looper
Member of UG's Hatecrew!