Hello
I'm thinking of upgrading from my Squier strat and tiny practice amp... I know that I'm going to buy a fender strat but dont know what amp to go with it. The guy at the shop wants me to buy a line6spider3 but im not so keen on it. I play mostly bluesy rock, a little bit of classic rock and indie, also love stuff like the clash.
im looking to spend around 300 euros (200 pounds?) and dont need anything big enough to gig with just a nice sized amp to jam

Thanks in advance xx
The Valvetronix are a nice series of amps but i think the VC15 would be a better upgrade
Yeah, The VC is certainly better than the vox- And I've never even tried one! the Vox is good, but if you can get a tube, go for it. Maybe a Classic 30 or a palomino.
Quote by mcrfobtai
Yeah, The VC is certainly better than the vox- And I've never even tried one! the Vox is good, but if you can get a tube, go for it. Maybe a Classic 30 or a palomino.

Yeah, the Laney is all tube which is nice, but the Vox is by no means a bad amp. Depends what TS is looking for too. The Vox may be a better deal for him b/c it comes with a whole set of amp models and effects, thus making it versatile and eliminating the need for extra equipment for a while.