What are those things called that switch which effects pedals you use and where you can switch the combinations?? And what is a good one for as low a price as possible??
line switch, Boss makes a good one
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
http://www.voodoolab.com/ has what I think you're talking about. They tend to be expensive imo--but I really think it's worth it if you have a lot of pedals. The major advantage is that its true bypass, and you can instantly make as many switches as you want with the tap of one button.

I need to get one, but I can't really afford it now.