woo! i have my new bass

it arrived this morning and after i spent about 30 minute's setting it up, it play's awesome!

although i do get a little bit of string vibration on the low E string, but i can fix that!

bad new's is, im playing the bass through a guitar amp and a 15w practice amp at that... but it work's so i cant complain.

im off to learnsome funky bass lines XD

check my profile for the picture's
Yes get a bass amp. Even a secondhand 15watt amp will do for practice. Trough a guitar amp will work but you can count the days of your speakers life. It will die rather sooner then later.
To Be is to Do -Socrates-
To Do is to Be -Sartre-
Do be do be do -Sinatra
*yank's cord out of amp... bollock's :S*

meh im getting a new guitar amp soon anyway's, i think ill buy a cheap 35watt bass amp for it, should do the trick until i learn it abit more.

im still getting use to the fretboard, it seem's huge compared to my electric guitar... i can stretch my finger's from the 1st to the 5th fret though, so i think that should fine lol
might as well get a cheaper 10W. the extra 25W doesnt really expand how you can use it
My Gear:
MIM Jazz fretless
180W Ashdown 12"
GAS:
NOTHING
ah ok thank's guy's.

ill just stick with a 15W amp for my bass... buying a new 60W amp for my guitar though
haha overkill, yes!! XD

any idea's of what i should get, or would any half decent 15W amp do the trick?
A little tiddler from any of the major brands is a safe bet. Fender, Marshall, Crate... just depends what you can find locally. It'll do you fine until you decide if you want a bigger one.

Which of course, you will do. 'Cos big amps rule.
Dan, try a crate BT-15, they're pretty cheap and are great amps for bedroom practice. With enough tweaking you can get half decent tones out of them.

I should know, I'm stuck with mine cause I ordered my new cab and head from Sound Control, then the bastards went out of business, lol.
Try the ashdown 15 watt, i have the 30 watt version and I'm happy as a bunny with it

TobyFellrunners, you know you could go down and buy it in person, as far as i know they still have some of their stores open, they just don't sell off the website.
d00d don't play it through a guitar amp O_O i had to throw away my amp coz it went bust...i used it with a bass and also with a microphone sometimes...baddddd idea
wow...COOKIES!!
Quote by Daniel8488
ah ok thank's guy's.

ill just stick with a 15W amp for my bass... buying a new 60W amp for my guitar though
haha overkill, yes!! XD

any idea's of what i should get, or would any half decent 15W amp do the trick?

fender rumble 15 does a pretty good job for me
wow...COOKIES!!