Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
the price different is quite big. Signature models usually have inflated prices. Id personally go for a RG2550z as its the same as the RG2570z but nicer looking. Out of the two though i'd go for the RG2570z in vital gold.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
^Yeah, I'm aware. Just need help picking one.

Quote by jigy-i-joe
the price different is quite big. Signature models usually have inflated prices. Id personally go for a RG2550z as its the same as the RG2570z but nicer looking. Out of the two though i'd go for the RG2570z in vital gold.

Only $50 in price difference. It's only money, which isnt a problem.

Can you provide a link to the RG2550z?

EDIT: nevermind, it has a pickguard.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Last edited by Seth Shadows at May 29, 2008,
did u want the 6 or 7 string? The gray 7 string rg I have had for a few years now is a pretty good guitar itll last and is versatile. The signature will cost a lot more and 2k is a crap ton. Id take the rg since its more bang for ur buck. But if u wanted to spend more u could try and find the new vai universe.
Well, if we are comparing those two guitars, I'd go for the FR, since I like the looks (inlays) better and the pickups are way better (imho & experience, which I gathered through testing at various music stores).
ADA MP-1 fanatic!

Rig:
ADA MP-1 (stock)
TC Electronic G-Major
Marshall El84 20/20
^Well, I play Metal and I'm not quite sure if It could handle it? and I also like the single coil pickup in the center.

EDIT: oh right, I copied the wrong link.
EDIT2: Edited in.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Last edited by Seth Shadows at May 29, 2008,
Ohh... that makes more sense.

In that case, personally I would go with the first one in silver, because of the middle pickup, the body wood, and the shape.
^ agreed.

I need to learn to read though, I just figured you wanted Munky's APEX signature Ibanez...sorry.
ADA MP-1 fanatic!

Rig:
ADA MP-1 (stock)
TC Electronic G-Major
Marshall El84 20/20