Hey whats up, what kind of job are you doing this summer for a little extra cash? Is it fun, boring, benificial etc.? What are the positives and what are the negatives. I worked at a nice gym/club earlier in the year. It was pretty cool because I got a free membership but the pay and hours were ****ty. I want a job this summer where im looking at hours like 11-6, nothing past 7. Nothing too corporate either like kroger, publix, wallmart etc.
"I have a large fridge at home and I've been eating alot of pork chops"
prostitution is your best choice.

or something outdoors?
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
there are 498730590 music festivals during the summer and thier always looking for bar staff ? plus you get to see bands for free
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Dude, Cut grass. Get up early, get your work done before 2 and then party the rest of the day.
I make pizzas at Papa Johns.

5-10 four days a week

But all my friends work there too, so It's kind of like we're all hanging out. Just hanging out and making pizzas.
ya man i work at a cemterey cuttin grass pays good bein outdoors all summer is nice too
Pissing people off since 1987

ESP/LTD MH 401 Stop tail
ESP/LTD MH 401 Floyd Rose
IBANEZ AM93 TKS
Rivera KnuckleHead Reverb
ISP Decimator
MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ
Acoustic + Hard Case + Plaid Jacket and Torn Pants + Tourists = EMPLOYMENT
Quote by SilenceIsGolden
I work at Wendy's.

I could never get myself to work at any fast food place...not even something like Subway...

Im working for a TV Production company doing editing and filming around the state.
Its fun and pays very well.
Quote by LazyBum
Acoustic + Hard Case + Plaid Jacket and Torn Pants + Tourists = EMPLOYMENT

Since the economy in my town is so ****ty and their isn't a single person hiring at this time me and a magician friend were actually considering trying that a few hours a day.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
Quote by Snipe
Since the economy in my town is so ****ty and their isn't a single person hiring at this time me and a magician friend were actually considering trying that a few hours a day.

I'm sorry that i live in FLORIDA where tourists come and go like flies to **** and there is some form of an economy
Quote by LazyBum
I'm sorry that i live in FLORIDA where tourists come and go like flies to **** and there is some form of an economy

I live in Bakersfield, where the only thing that's there are cows and ****
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
I got a job with my school this summer painting it. 7-4 monday to friday for the summer. Im so pumped about it. Im also an umpire, and have been for 4 years now, so I do some high level baseball for being so young.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
im a shakerboard for little Caesars. its cool i get $9.50hr,free soda, and i get to listen to music but every ones in a while I get the finger. but its cool im saving for a new guitar and a bass amp.
Barman ftw
Pwns every other summer job.

My other job is selling shoes though..
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
I just forgot i know the girl whose parents own the local laser tag joint. **** yea!
I get PAID to play laser tag

That pwns sitting in heat with a jacket and jeans and playing a guitar
I'm guitar tech for a few days week after next, gonna try and get some more work like that.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Manual labour. Its pretty good summer work:

Pays well
Gives you a workout
Gives you a tan
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by LazyBum

hahaa i live in hawaii how many tourists do u think i see?