ok well i just pulled out my guitar to play something and i tried to slide down the neck and my fingers felt like they were on fire, i looked at them and i thought they were bleeding but they werent, so i looked at my strings and they had ALL, except the thick strings, had rusted since this morning! so i desided to change them and when i was loosening the high e string i gave it one full turn and i heard this huge pop and i turned just in time for the string to hit me in the face as it swung around. needless to say i almost crapped myself
ESP LTD V-100
Fender M-80 Chorus
and the point fo this thread is?...wait...is this the pit?....shouldn't this belong in the pit?.....wtf is goin on here??!

EDIT: and yes, that was hilarious....i just hope we have a flood of "Thats nothing" to keep me lmao
aw sorry it happened when i was looking at this part of the forum and desided to post it where ever i was at, although i had to change my pants afterwards
ESP LTD V-100
Fender M-80 Chorus
Lol, i always shield my face with 1 hand while tuning that string, nothing as sore as being bitch slapped by your E string