Yeah so i got this game and i have this super army but some reason i cannot attack anything how do you attack? My units are standing outside the towns but alas nothing is happening i can't move into them cause of some zone of control thing.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers.
Attack who, enemies? If you are not in war with them, your enemies will be in "their zone of control" and will be asked to leave. If you do not leave, a conference will come up and they will be like "mov yr guise out, kthxbai" "no bich" "oy, this iz war!" Then your guys will be teleported out of the zone of control and you can attack that country. I haven't played in years, I think that is how it worked in civ II.
Quote by lordofthefood1
Attack who, enemies? If you are not in war with them, your enemies will be in "their zone of control" and will be asked to leave. If you do not leave, a conference will come up and they will be like "mov yr guise out, kthxbai" "no bich" "oy, this iz war!" Then your guys will be teleported out of the zone of control and you can attack that country. I haven't played in years, I think that is how it worked in civ II.

I am at war though and they just stand there and do nothing.
there are probably units surrounding the cities, in Civ II every unit has a zone of control around it that others cannot intrude on. Clear out those units and you'll be free to **** the city
It might be something as simple as knowing the commands. Click one of your guys and just "move" him onto the city just like you would ask him to go anywhere else.
If you are a republic, your senate sometimes prevents you from attacking people.
Also, if you have made a permanent peace treaty, your troops won't attack your ally until the treaty is broken. Doing something nasty with a spy or diplomat can end an alliance.
Sometimes I feel like Axing my Axe.
Quote by Necronomicon
there are probably units surrounding the cities, in Civ II every unit has a zone of control around it that others cannot intrude on. Clear out those units and you'll be free to **** the city

Yeah there are but to attack them do you like move into them?
Quote by lordofthefood1
Yes...

Hey cut me some slack, i only got the game today. I haven't played it in over 10 years.
Advice for siege of cities: Place a defensive unit on the same square as your attacking unit when outside a city. Atop a mountain or hill square if possible. This will protect your units from attacks by those in the city.
Sometimes I feel like Axing my Axe.