Ok basically I want to know if there's some device that you can practice your fretting, picking etc, that's portable.To help me practice on the move. Cheers
yeah.... playing guitar would help all those things
"Sound:
it has a really good distortion and clean sound a little to much hum in the background but i guess thats why they call them humbuckers"

review on Zzounds
Quote by chewablemoo
I know for fretting theres little fretty but it actually looks like a sex toy.
http://www.littlefretty.com/

its not a sex toy? woops....
I drive a big chevy truck

Jackson DKMGT
Epiphone SG
VOX-AD30VT
Peavey BXP bass
Yamaha 12 string acoustic
Behringer BX1800 Bass amp
KORG toneworks pandora's box PX4D
BOSS overdrive/distortion
Quote by chewablemoo
it actually looks like a sex toy.

hahahahahahah

Anything like that is next to useless, the key to good fretting is your touch on the strings which you don't get with rubbish toys like that. You fret notes on the guitar to produce sound, if you get it wrong then it won't sound right, so how can you tell if you're fretting properly when there's no sound?

The only thing worth investing in at all would be a mini-guitar.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by toolfan88
its not a sex toy? woops....

Disappointed that you've been using yours wrong?

TS, there are exercises that you could do, such as tapping your finger tips against things with a far bit of force and pick things up with them to give your hand strength...other than that, you should probably just play guitar.
Quote by istealpants

has anyone used one of these? how is it? i work at a desk job where i can't really have a guitar, but i feel like not using the time to practice is a waste. i might be able to get away with something like this though. it would help put the time to use.
try one of those squeez balls to increase your fingers strength...as for practicing fretting...you're just going to have to play guitar :P
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.