i got a 100 watt fender cab, and i want to get a peavy windsor head, but its 130 watts, could i run it thru the 100 watt cab, but not turn it up all the way? on my old 100 watt head we only put it to about 4 or 5 at band practice and small gigs, so i wouldnt need to turn it up and use the whole 130 watts
digitech death metal for sale, $35, marshal mg100hdfx=$250 obo
hm thats wierd, musicansfriend says 130 watts
Sometimes stores get some facts wrong or do mistakes - for example, I think there's this cheap Crate (not sure if it was Crate - might be something else, but I think it's Crate) solid state amp, that's listed as a tube amp at multiple online stores. I'd rather trust the creator of the amp than some webpage selling it.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by Fama
Sometimes stores get some facts wrong or do mistakes - for example, I think there's this cheap Crate (not sure if it was Crate - might be something else, but I think it's Crate) solid state amp, that's listed as a tube amp at multiple online stores. I'd rather trust the creator of the amp than some webpage selling it.

ya, i believe them, but i never bothered to look at the official site before this
I doubt it, for one I think the peak power would be higher than 120w, and second, usually it's customary to give the RMS power rating. The Windsor manual says it's 100w RMS.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.