Hi UG's

I found a used Crate Gx65 for sale near of where I live at a good price. I read few reviews about it and most was saying that it is a good amp for the price. Have you guys something to say about it? Just to help me on making a decision.

I have an Epiphone DOt ES 335 and play rock, pop rock, blues to name few style...

Thanks to all
Adamsville2K
Fender FM 210R
It's not that great.

what your budget?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
No planned budget so far. I know I should go with a tube one but can't afford it for now or have to wait a bit. So I tought that one would be cool since it's coming with a pedal.
Adamsville2K
Fender FM 210R
The guitarist in my old band just bought one a few months ago.

He came over to jam and we were going to record a few songs. It sounded decent live, nothing compared to my Mark IV though, but when we went to mic it to record it, it sounded HORRIBLE. The only way we could get it to sound half-way decent, was instead of placing the mic right up to the speaker grille, we had to place it about 4 feet back. Even then it was eh.

If you're just using it for practicing, it's alright. My friend uses it with a boss MT-2, which I have no idea why, because it sounds better with out it.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Thanks body for this replying. It will help me a lot.
Adamsville2K
Fender FM 210R