would Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB Humbucker Pickups be good for both the bridge and neck pickup on my epi les paul
What music do you play? What amp do you have?

In my opinion, it isn't good for either .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
i think the sh4 jb in the bridge, and a jazz one in the neck is a really good combination, and pretty versatile.
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
I personally like the peraly gates II in the bride and a JB in the neck
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
For a Les Paul id go for the SH1 ('59 PAF humbucker).
For any other guitar i say APH1 in the neck. (sounds a bit too dark in a paul, allthough Slash loves it)
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
i play stuff like oasis,pink floyd to van halen stuff i guess,im asking because the pickups are on sale at a store and i might get them
They're not going to make a massive difference through your amp, and they're not particularly good for your styles anyway...in short, don't waste your money, a pickup swap is way down on your list of priorities.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
They're not going to make a massive difference through your amp, and they're not particularly good for your styles anyway...in short, don't waste your money, a pickup swap is way down on your list of priorities.

Steven wouldn't waste his time repeating this sentance if he didn't mean it. Please heed his advice.