Page 1 of 2
This has got to be the craziest thing I have EVER seen while driving.

Okay, so I was on the freeway yesterday, and there was quite a bit of traffic. I'm not in any hurry so I don't really give two sh!ts. So I'm sitting there chilling on the road in traffic. I'm right next to an entrance ramp to get on the freeway. This car in front of me pulls over to the side of the road and starts going backwards. She then proceeds to go backwards down the ENTRANCE RAMP while other cars are coming up the entrance ramp to get on the freeway. She did hell of a job avoiding the cars, but seriously, I could not believe what I saw.

So I did a search, and I couldn't find a crazy driving stories thread so I decided to share my story, and if you have any crazy stories of your own, please share.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
This one time I went to LA I started driving down a one way STREET for like 4 blocks and i didn't even notice until I saw cars coming my way. There were little or no cars on the road so I didn't notice that it was a one way street.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
This dumb bitch almost ran me over today while I was biking on the biking lane. Luckily I dodged her, but still she really startled me...
Quote by monkey22
For us in Birmingham (UK), there's always this Mini with a giant Red Bull can attached to it driving around...

I see that/them all the time in London.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
This asshole was going at around 20 mile and hour round a corner and hit another car, causing it to bump into this old lady (she was ok though)
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
My mom was driving me to Wawa (Convenieve store) one morning (I can't drive yet), and we are waiting for traffic to clear so we can turn into it. All of a sudden, this semi comes out of nowhere and almost hits us. He must have been going around 80MPH in a 50 zone. :0
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by spartan 118
My mom was driving me to Wawa (Convenieve store) one morning (I can't drive yet), and we are waiting for traffic to clear so we can turn into it. All of a sudden, this semi comes out of nowhere and almost hits us. He must have been going around 80MPH in a 50 zone. :0

+1 for Wawa
Both of these stories happened on the same day, on the drive home from my SAT two years ago:

1. At a red light, we were the first car before the light in one lane and then this other car pulled up next to us. It stopped for about twenty (making a complete stop) and then decided to run the red light. This was the oddest thing I had ever seen, until the next occurence.

2. About seven minutes later, we stopped at another red light and watched an 18 wheeler do a U-turn on a semi-residential street. It almost knocked down a mailbox.
i saw some deranged guy taking a **** on the side of the road last year on the way to a cabin, me and my friends laughed more at the randomness of it then the actual act, it was gross.
I had a 18-wheeler lorry cut me up on a 3-lane roundabout the day after 1 passed my test.
I shat bricks and mortar and concrete and made a small house from my ass because i wasn't in his blindspot, yet he pulled in right front of me without indicating...

Quote by monkey22
For us in Birmingham (UK), there's always this Mini with a giant Red Bull can attached to it driving around...

Saw it once near the Bullring about a year ago.
Quote by monkey22

I see one of those in Minneapolis (US) all of the time too actually.

Look at that, we're not so different, you and I.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Well one day me and my mom were going to Arby's and we see a wreck and one car turned over on its back from it. The next day we saw another wreck and one of the cars wound up on their back. It freaked me out.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by monkey22

I've never seen it. Oo

Whereabouts in Birmingham?

(this place seems to be full of brummies btw! Brum FTW!)
for the record... those red bull cars are everywhere guys.

anyway, last year i was on my way to class one day and there was a guy on a motorcycle behind me. i was watching him in my rear-view mirror because he was slowing down, but not turning. once he got a pretty good distance behind me, he popped a wheely and started tearing ass towards me... then he lost control and wrecked... HARD. it was totally insane. his motorcycle whent flipping and bouncing through the air and on the road. he came off of it basically immediately. it threw him in the air and he was flipping around all crazy and when he hit the road he bounced around like a rag doll a few times before he finally landed in a ditch.

pretty crazy.

oh and earlier this year when i was headed to work a Yukon (big SUV) ran off the road in front of me and caught on fire. i read in the paper the next morning that the guy actually lived in my neighborhood and died in the fire.

EDIT: found an article about that last one:
http://wgns.wordpress.com/2008/01/16/fatal-accident-in-lascassas/
Quote by WeezyToaster
+1 for Wawa

which state are you guys in??
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
I was in Derby a couple of years ago and I saw this in front of me.

Turns out a guy from the local area has a few of them that he takes to shows and stuff. It was a bit surreal seeing that thing pull out right in front.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by spartan 118

Semi

Me and most of my friends are terrible drivers. I'm worst though.
I was on a bus from Sidcup station to Lewisham (south east London) because the trains were cancelled from Sidcup.
On the bus the driver did several things:
U-turns on main roads
Reversing to missed turns
Missed 4 stops
had 6 people just get up and walk off
Drove around Lewisham for 25 minutes looking for the station
All in all, we were an hour late on a journey that was meant to take 45 minutes (I think)

I was drunk and slept for most of it,but woke up at one point and just said "Wtf is this clown playing at"
The whole top deck clapped

Only thing I can think of at the moment
Quote by Ziggums
I've never seen it. Oo

Whereabouts in Birmingham?

(this place seems to be full of brummies btw! Brum FTW!)

Well, technically I'm a Redditch-ian but Brum is my birthplace and home for 17 years. Redditch is my home for just a year.

Swiftly back to thread: Jesus Jimtaka, what happened to the motorbike guy. Also, i'm sorry to hear about the guy in the SUV.
Today I drove backwards down an entrance ramp.

Just joking I cant drive yet And I dont have any crazy stories other than my mum getting in a car accident last year.
Quote by Moggan13
Swiftly back to thread: Jesus Jimtaka, what happened to the motorbike guy. Also, i'm sorry to hear about the guy in the SUV.

i'm not sure. i would've stopped but i had a test and was running a little late and the three cars behind him stopped. i was pretty sure it had to have killed him, but i checked the paper the next morning and didn't see anything about it. i guess he must've miraculously survived! i really don't see how he survived though. it was really really crazy the way he was bouncing and flopping around the pavement. i felt positive he would have died.
Quote by jimtaka
i'm not sure. i would've stopped but i had a test and was running a little late and the three cars behind him stopped. i was pretty sure it had to have killed him, but i checked the paper the next morning and didn't see anything about it. i guess he must've miraculously survived! i really don't see how he survived though. it was really really crazy the way he was bouncing and flopping around the pavement. i felt positive he would have died.

Probably in a coma as we speak....
i went on a trip to Algonquin Park and as i was driving up me and my friends counted at least 50 deer all on the road a the same time in front of us. Took us two hours to clear them all so we could get by.
I have jumped and rolled over cars before at stoplights, and my english teacher once said he saw me do it.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
I saw a taxi in london with Led Zeppelin written on it just before their reunion gig...

Haven't seen one since
I was on a school bus a few years ago, looked to the right of me to see a white van. It was driven by a man blacker than night and he had a newspaper on his lap with some weed and a flat space for rolling his blunt. I laughed, he looked at me and gave me a huge toothy grin.

****in' awesome.
When I hit 'em from the back, I got them mami's saying dammit man.

When I put it in their mouth, I got them mami's saying duh-huh-huh-muhh.
What's the craziest thing I've seen on the road?

A woman.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by Vince Noir
I was in Derby a couple of years ago and I saw this in front of me.

Turns out a guy from the local area has a few of them that he takes to shows and stuff. It was a bit surreal seeing that thing pull out right in front.
I'd kill for one of those.
I was next to a guy once in a pickup who had a couch bolted in the back with 2 guys on it. I was jealous.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I was going home, and we stopped at a light and i just saw 2 cars just collide and one goes in the air flipping and whatnot. Pretty shocking.
well on the 401 here (which if you dont know, is the buisiest highway in Canada) i saw, from my appartment, a deer on the highway. It was quickley hit by a car, then shot in to the air when it was hit, it was then hit by a SUV. and launched in to the air again. and was finally finished by being toppled by a Transport. this all happened in about 10 seconds.
i was on my way home,these guys are waving at me to get my atention
i look over and the passenger is jacking off the driver.
to each his own,but that is just nasty
Page 1 of 2