This is a 2004 model reissue of the 1957 Gibson Custom Shop Historic Les Paul Custom Black Beauty. It's the 3 pickup model without Bigsby tremolo.Here's the link for music123 where I originally bought it: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-Custom-Shop-57-Custom-Les-Paul-Black-Beauty-Electric-Guitar?sku=517464

The original price is $4600 U.S. this guitar is 3 and a half years old and has been kept in a case sitting at home while I'm at college. I just wrecked my car and I've really got no other way to pay for it. I'm not asking for a specific price, because I honestly couldn't put a price on this guitar, it's truly my pride and joy. It's been my biggest inspiration to grow as a musician, and I'm afraid that if I don't sell it while I'm away at school, I'll never bring myself to let go of it. So if you're interested I have pictures of my guitar itself if you'd like to take a look, or if you're local in Northern California you can come play it and see it for yourself if you'd like.

As I said, I can't put a price on this guitar, so make me an offer before I have the chance to play her again! All offers will be considered, thank you in advance. I need to be able to drive to work this summer so I can buy a new baby to play
'57 Reissue Gibson Les Paul Custom, Jackson Soloist SL2H
Marshall MF350
Cry Baby, Carbon Copy, Phase 90

Quote by strat0blaster
I remember this one time - Jesus played Eruption on a lute with strings made from the hair of 23 virgins.

It was pretty hardcore.
Try Harmony-Central and The Gear Page. Everyone buying/selling on here either wants to do a trade or doesn't have enough money cause 99% of the population is teenagers. Guys at the other sites have a lot more money to spend and are more serious about buying things.

Also, you might want pictures cause no one's going to buy a guitar worth that much without seeing it first.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Thanks for the info. I wasn't really looking to sell it and ship it, it was more just saying here's a guitar for sale if you wanna come check it out, but I'll definitely get on that. Thanks again.
'57 Reissue Gibson Les Paul Custom, Jackson Soloist SL2H
Marshall MF350
Cry Baby, Carbon Copy, Phase 90

Quote by strat0blaster
I remember this one time - Jesus played Eruption on a lute with strings made from the hair of 23 virgins.

It was pretty hardcore.