Page 1 of 3
I know I know there is probably a roughest sport thread somewhere but i couldn't find it!!

Well it is self-explantory!!

In my opinion, Water Polo is the roughest sport, alongside with football and rugby!
Quote by neopowell
Killing yourself seems like the only simple solution.
I'd say old school lacrosse. The way the Indians played it.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Probably UFC free style fighting or some type of boxing/kick boxing martial art.
Lacrosse. Easily.
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
mud wrestling
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by wtf290
I'd say old school lacrosse. The way the Indians played it.

I've gotta agree, those hard balls really hurt when they're thrown full speed at you, even getting hit by the stick is bad enough

I'm totally talking about Lacrosse, don't get any other ideas
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Washburn Acoustic
Jay Turser Bass
Panasonic SX-KC211 Keyboard
BOSS DS-2 Turbo Distortion
BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah (Fixed!)
Roland Micro-Cube
Randall RB30XM Bass Amp
Tascam DP-01FX Digital Recorder
Quidditch or playing against Getafe in La Liga. They don't play football. They just tackle for the lulz.
Kick Boxing or some form of martial arts. The only reason why the people doing it don't die all the time is cause' if they didn't spend their whole life practising for it, they would be oblitorated (is that the right spelling?).
Quote by Jericho114
Probably UFC free style fighting or some type of boxing/kick boxing martial art.

Win.

Perhaps you should have asked which is the roughest team-sport. In which case its easily, easily rugby.
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Assuming all are being played with similar padding, (so the "football players are sissies because of the pads" argument doesn't come up), I would say Hockey is the roughest, closely followed by Football (American).
IIIIIII
Quote by *powerslave*
Destruction Derby with Golf Buggies?

lol

i'd say moster truck rally, but with tanks.
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
for team sport it is either rugby, hockey, or football. I didn't list lacrosse because it is similar to hockey, yet in hockey you are traveling much faster and you can fight.
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
Quote by Maggot3000
for team sport it is either rugby, hockey, or football. I didn't list lacrosse because it is similar to hockey, yet in hockey you are traveling much faster and you can fight.

you've never seen a lacrosse game, have you? The things that would get you a penalty in hockey are nothing in Lacrosse, and the things that would get you ejected from a hockey game are either penalties, or just a turnover in Lacrosse.

Anyways, I think one of the roughest sports is Hurling. They don't wear shinpads, and they whale away at eachother with their huge wooden hurls. It's like rugby in that the play doesn't stop unless a point is scored, and it's just ****ing awesome
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Water polo is highly underrated, but I would say that is a tough game rather than a rough game. The endurance you need is unbelievable.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
I dont agree with football or hockey because they are like tanks with all that protective gear and pads and stuff,i think water polo,cause anyone who says it isnt rough,obviously hasnt played ever.Soccer is rough too but it kinda depends on the team.

"Battle not with monsters,
lest ye become a monster,
and if you gaze into the abyss,
the abyss gazes also into you
."

Quote by iron.zeppelin
underwater basket weaving

It is the hardest for sure,you need endurance,accuracy,speed and mental toughness to do it.

"Battle not with monsters,
lest ye become a monster,
and if you gaze into the abyss,
the abyss gazes also into you
."

Rugby or uppies and downies. Uppies and downies is only played in one town in the world though.
Quote by synopsize
Assuming all are being played with similar padding, (so the "football players are sissies because of the pads" argument doesn't come up), I would say Hockey is the roughest, closely followed by Football (American).

How can anything that involves wearing pads be rough?

Women wear pads.

Men stand toe-to-toe and slug it out til only one is standing.
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Ice Hockey-Angry americans and vikings skating at each other fat out, with fights allowed
Rugby-Big hits, stamping, physically straining
American Football-huge hits
Hurling-youtube it
Quote by Fishyesque
Backgammon.

Internet Backgammon.
Irony FTW.

Quote by The Dance Hat
Technology is completely unnecessary and complicates life.

The Gear

Ibanez XPT 700
Laney Hardcore MXD 30
hurling i play on a team and its rough the amount of time someones turned around on the other team and just hit you in the head like ive been knocked out and i also do boxing which isnt as bad its much more controlled
Gladiators
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by WangmasterHizzl
How can anything that involves wearing pads be rough?

Women wear pads.

Men stand toe-to-toe and slug it out til only one is standing.

The sports with padding are obviously rougher, since the pads are there because people were seriously injured or killed before padding.
Bare knuckle boxing.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Page 1 of 3