Hi, does any body know where i could get another one of those connectors that would connect your actual amplifier to the speaker itself? To clarify, i mean those things that slide over the two posts on the back of the speaker. Sorry for being a little unclear, i just have no idea what they are called, and this is the best way i can explain it. I'm handy enough with a soldering iron, so that shouldnt be a problem. Any help?
I believe you can make one from a speaker cable.
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
You mean the little female electric connectors that slip over the tab on a speaker. Walmart, autoparts places etc will sell em.
radio shack calls them, quick disconnect clips.


also you can just solder the wire to the lug, if you dont mind desoldering it, to get it off.

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at May 29, 2008,
^wow thanks a lot, thats just was i was looking for, again thank you