Are they worth it? I got some extra spending cash and im just wondering if these things really sound good. Like i dont want to get one and find out that its all 'digital' and 'fake' sounding.
TeH Gear?
~Tradition Electric Guitar
~Crate GX-30M
~Vox Wah Pedal
~Digitech Delay
~Digitech Death Metal Distortion
~Digitech RP150

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
If you get a good one, like a Boss ME-50 or Vox ToneLab LE, then they are good. But low-end stuff, like an RP50, isnt nearly as good and sounds digital.
Pod X3 man, great pedal. Or Boss GT10 when they come out.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

...yea... i dont have that kind of extra spending money
TeH Gear?
~Crate GX-30M
~Vox Wah Pedal
~Digitech Delay
~Digitech RP150

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
It's a lot cheaper than buying the pedals individually but you don't get as much control over the sounds you get.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I wouldnt usually say this but... I usually swear by individual stomp box's but a few years ago I got a Boss GT8 and Ive never looked back
Quite cheap and INCREDIBLY versitile
I have a Boss ME-50 and its quality, not too expensive either
"I just hope that our fans are people who are inspired by music, and just use our music as a background or inspiration for whatever it is they do. "

Maynard James Keenan
so the digitech's arent good at all? i dont play in a band or anything, i just play in my room and all. im not really looking for that pro studio sound in these things lol
TeH Gear?
~Crate GX-30M
~Vox Wah Pedal
~Digitech Delay
~Digitech RP150

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
sell the digitech death metal distortion and the crate gx-30 and buy a black heart and a boss me-50, just my suggestion
Quote by DSchmitty
Pod X3 man, great pedal. Or Boss GT10 when they come out.

Oh wow. lol. I forgot I was in your sig, because I haven't seen you around in a while.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Get a zoom g1 pedal for now. Really cheap and useful. It has good sounding drums in it and the fxs are ok but enough to get your feet wet and make a better decisions later.

I got a bunch of pedals bought and sold but I held on to my g1.
Quote by Ghold125
sell the digitech death metal distortion and the crate gx-30 and buy a black heart and a boss me-50, just my suggestion

That's basically what I did. Well actually I sold my Boss ME-50 and my Marshall amp, bought a Blackheart amp and a Danelectro Metal pedal (which is suprisingly good, although not versatile) and EMG pick up's. I also bought a Seymour Duncan Screaming Demon but am selling it as it is not active, and I'm ending up gaining money in the end.

I'm pretty psyched, my tone will be so much better. IMO the Danelectro has already made it significantly better... EMG's will only improve that.

But onto topic, the Boss ME-50 is definetely good, but the Wah is a little weak, and IMO the metal distortion could be better. I would definetely buy one used as they are the most sturdy pedals ever basically. I can't see anyone breaking it without dropping it from a second or third story of a building.