Straylight

Self titled was greatest hands down
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Yes. Absolutely agreed.

Mistakes We Knew We Were Making, The Tension And The Terror, Existentialism, and Tool Sheds And Hot Tubs are all amazing songs.
Straylight
I saw this band live one time. I'd heard the album and all, and I enjoyed the odd track now and then, but I kind of introduced my girl to them and she loved them (hence us going to see them). Me being me, I got drunk and all the way through I was like 'shh, don't tell anyone I don't really like them that much....', but of course I was shouting. Oh, the japes.

Seriously though, Existentialism and one or two others are good fun.
I quite like them. But when i saw them supporting motion city soundtrack, they seemed a bit lacking in some of the songs... like the energy from mistakes & big shot... then again they were missing a band member due to family emergancy, im not sure who it was though, but that might have been why.
Amazing band, I can't wait to hear new material from them.

I think there's a thread lying about somewhere...it has pictures of me with the Nolans in it.

Lovely.

EDIT:

Quote by StonaLemons
they were missing a band member due to family emergancy.

Assuming you saw them in Birmingham, that's VERY odd. I was at the Sheffield gig which was the night before, I was talking to Shaun and he had to dash because of a 'band meeting'. Up until now I figured it was something to do with Universal/general label issues because it wasn't that long after the tour that they were dropped.

Damn.
Last edited by fake_sk8r182 at May 29, 2008,
Quote by fake_sk8r182

I think there's a thread lying about somewhere...it has pictures of me with the Nolans in it.

Lovely.

i dub thee "Mr McLucky"
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.