I find that when I play my bros' LP, it can make a neat little pad or grip kind of thing to wrap my hand on when I'm way up on the neck. Other than that, I don't ever notice it.

It's not as bad as a PRS heel.
I love it!
Actually I love pretty much everything about my LP apart from the neck not being amazingly fast and the bridge pickup seems to haev more output than the neck :/ But otherwise, love it.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Huge hands need huge necks. It feels weird playing thin necks
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by Yngwi3
the bridge pickup seems to haev more output than the neck :/

That's the whole point. O.o
i personally love the shape and feel of the les paul. its got such a nice sound too it and i think the neck feels perfect to my hand
Gibson Les Paul + Orange Tiny Terror = Sex
Quote by -Collapse-
That's the whole point. O.o

No but I mean there's a significant volume and gain drop when I switch that wasn't there when I first bought it - I think a bit of wiring has mucked up or something.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Nope. That's why I sold mine.
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Schecter Gryphon w/ Tone Zone & PAF Pro
Peavey Valveking 112 w/Eminence Texas Heat
Line 6 Space Chorus
Marshall Echohead
Morley Power Wah Volume
BOSS MT-2
Vox Satchurator
I dont mind it. Doesnt really seem to get in the way, and its hard to play even somewhat fasy with your hand wrapped around the neck anyway. I really like LPs in general. They have some weight to em, which is good i think. And the neck isnt super-thin and flat in the middle, it actually fits in your hand well.
I hate it when I'm playing barre chords with big stretches, like this:

e-2
B-2
G-3
D-6
A-4
E-2

But otherwise I find it quite comfortable pretty much everywhere below the 19th or so fret.
Depends from person to person id say. And the huge hands need huge necks is a fail. It all depends on what you like and how you grip the neck.

Paul Gilbert and Vai have huge hands and they use thin ibanez necks while Buckethead having big hands uses LPs.
Ibanez RG321MH - Royal Blue = sexness
Quote by sK_yoda
Depends from person to person id say. And the huge hands need huge necks is a fail. It all depends on what you like and how you grip the neck.

Paul Gilbert and Vai have huge hands and they use thin ibanez necks while Buckethead having big hands uses LPs.

+1
I have absolutely massive hands and my Virgo has a super slim neck, and it's perfect.