Page 1 of 17
As of recent, we are trying to draw a huge UG on the KATG.

In order to be successful, we have to organize and divide our efforts to colonize the KATG. There must be one branch of attackers, or "colonizers". They will be responsible for the drawing of the giant red "UG" itself. Their efforts are totally 100% focused on drawing the UG.

Another branch, the "defenders", will focus on repelling attempts at retaking the KATG symbol. Their efforts are directed ONLY at fixing/repairing said UG and NOT helping expand it. This is in order to save ink and maximize efficiency. The only time defenders will be used for expansion is when all attacker ink is depleted.

There needs to be a list of UG'ers who are willing to cooperatively do this job. Just post in this thread what position you would like and I will update accordingly.

Attackers/Colonizers/"Drawers"

Twisted Magnum
GibsonRocker14
ferretface
Das_Skittles
Frankthetank999
JakeTheDuck
WyldChylde
bigmac2244
TEK34
Dust_to_Dust
greenelephants
Chasepw133
Magic Jim
dmakian
IronNecrosis
pogostick
osXtiger
R.v.B
killerswan
fenderdude06
sysdown27
Yikes
Aussieloco
TastyMooglePie
IED0300
Dillona
RocknRollRay
tyronelab
slashfan7243
ze monsta
One on Sunday
SquierLolz
RileyB
BringTheRain
let__it__bleed
tanglewoodguit
Sora 01
Crazy
Moose45
Xn00bX
Firequacker
Grönis
tommo619
iimjpii

Defenders

Piel
floppypick
McLovin-
konkordmusk
Toast1337
toaster_poodle
sgguitarman
Milkywaykid1
Anarion614
guitarhero_764
AeroRocker
alaskan_ninja
Wiirdo
Fleabag
leaping badger
sixstringsteve
Doppelgänger
skvvisgaar
TomR
drunkinkoala
MedicreDemon
Audio™
Mr. B
unknownpunkrock
Ovenman
EMGs_rule
HeavenlyVirus
andy331
tim_mop
-=Croatoan=-
Volta_91
lordllama
snow blind
Brain245
Kneusje
Neer
Vandals572
bassnguitar

We will begin our recolonization efforts once everyone is at least 80% ink. Once we finish however, there is still the job of blacking out the "K" and "A". We will do that 4-5 days after we finish the UG.

If this goes right and we have enough people, maximum win and hilarity should and will happen. Godspeed, Pit Monkeys.

-General T-Mag

GENERAL EDIT: Here is the formula

More info

GENERAL EDIT 2.0: No more disrupters. All disrupters will be transfered to defenders unless they request to be an attacker.

GENERAL EDIT 2.1: Using a proxy will reset your ink. So once your main non-proxy account runs out of ink, go to a proxy and just use the largest brush and back out again. Rinse, wash, repeat, and destroy

GENERAL EDIT 2.2: If you are in the UK, that's no problem. You will just continue the work that the US'ers have done the day before. For example, if US'ers do it say around 6:00 PM EST, then the next attack will be tomorrow, only a few hours after. Over time, constant drawing will increase you ink gain untill you will get 40%-50% ink every day. Its a constant cycle of drawing
Last edited by Twisted Magnum at May 31, 2008,
i can be a defender ;o
Gear:

Jackson performer (miJ)
Cort Earth 700
roland cube 15
Behringer Wah
Boss rc-2 loop station

Dutch Power!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Proffesser Oak : I Came when i heard you beat the elite four

I don't want to be anything, I just came in here to say that a link may be useful for people who don't know what it is.

EDIT: Nevermind.
If it doesn't take to much time to load Ill be a defender.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I'd be an attacker but i only have 4%... Where do you want the symbol to be on the ball?

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
what happened to drawing on the KATG.com thing??

anyways, i'll be an attacker in 4 days when i have 100% ink

edit: right in the center is wher we have been focusing..

on the green katg

http://www.drawball.com/72i9g38
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Nope, I can't help it don't load...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Das_Skittles
I'd be an attacker but i only have 4%... Where do you want the symbol to be on the ball?

Click the link in my post.

Going after KATG is stupid because people will think it says KAUG.
I can zoom in, but how do i paint?

edit: Nevermind.

editedit: What the hell is this square thing?

editeditedit: Nevermind.
Who dat?
Last edited by Anarion614 at May 29, 2008,
We're getting yellowed over like right now. And how am I supposed to get the stupid paint thinger to work.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
I'm down for anything...

Edit: Defender.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
Click the link in my post.

Going after KATG is stupid because people will think it says KAUG.

thats why we erase all of the left over stuff when we're done.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Can I be goal keeper?

Word of advice, don't put it on a big sign that gets filled in on a very regular basis.

Edit: Stop doing small UG's, make a big outline then fill it in.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Last edited by kidsilcon at May 29, 2008,
...how do i get more ink, and what is the official plan we're doing here?
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
ill be an attacker
but where exactly are we drawing this? there seems to be two UG's on the yellow WV sign
and then i see people talking about the KATG sign and taking that over
confusing we need to decide
Get me as a defender mate! I've got 50% ink and I'm ready for anything!
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
You get ink by waiting. Our plan will be to take over the giant yellow WV. I will draw out battle plans on MS paint when we are ready.
General T-Mag sir! This is a good idea. Sign me up as a disruptor, even though I only have 0.5% ink. I seem to be regenerating about 30% a day, and everyone else probably the same. I think we should aim for Sunday as a day for epic win. Are we working on the red UG on the yellow WV? Well, whatever, I think that maybe a better spot should be found. We've messed the WV up so bad, they wouldn't go for the distractions made by the disruptor team, as the whole damn WV is covered anyway.

Edit: Maybe the disruptor team should be remade into a repair team. Based on what I've said, they will go for the main UG logo, not the other things. Maybe a repair team that fixes all of the yellowing over they do during our takeover.
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
I'm trying to think of where we should invade. The WV looks very promising but we have lots of opposition. Suggestions?

GENERAL EDIT: Oh yeah, the disrupter branch is pretty much pointless since everyone will be focusing on the giant red UG. I'll just transfer disrupters over to defenders unless you want a different position.
Last edited by Twisted Magnum at May 29, 2008,
hey TS.

looks like we're gonna have to go with the KATG one..

the WV is completely covered with crap.

edit: lets make it official.

seems like most people agree with KATG.

so edit the top post so there is no confusion.

and also, someone mentioned that SUNDAY seems like a good day for everyone to go in for annihilation.

i agree, by then everyone will have 100% and we could get the logo done.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
Last edited by GibsonRocker14 at May 29, 2008,
Sunday sounds like a good day for battle lolz.

And make me a disrupter, I'll get onto the threads of the opposing force and give them a certain link that should crash their browsers for a few minutes (uncloseable rick roll haha)
Well shit man.
I'll be a defender, but it seems to me that going after KATG would be our best bet
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

im a defender
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

I vote sgguitarman as our official internet tech in the DBEL.
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Just found the drawball thread on KATG , seems like they were pretty into it about a month ago but not much activity since
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

Quote by GibsonRocker14
thats why we erase all of the left over stuff when we're done.

+1 and going after such a big logo that's the same color as us is stupid. We should stick to KATG, as they're a small forum, and so far we've got a good chance of overtaking KATG.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Quote by toaster_poodle
Just found the drawball thread on KATG , seems like they were pretty into it about a month ago but not much activity since

lol yea, the last post on there is me..

i was trying to see what they were doing

haha
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
I'll attack
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
Guys, there's a spot next to the WV that hasn't been messed with in over two weeks. Why don't you put your logo there (see photo).