Page 1 of 3
I got into one today. Shh..it's a secret. We were both having a hard time [separately] so I suggested we let off steam. I hit her kinda hard, I didn't mean to, it was supposed to be a joke. She snapped and started slapping me and we got a bit brutal.

20 minutes later, we each took an Advil, shook hands, and left. It felt nice.

Ever been in a fist fight?
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Am I the only one who finds the term "Fist Fight" kinda weird?

But yes, I've been in many...not for a couple years though
Last edited by ma)(payne at May 29, 2008,
Quote by Steve The Plank
So you fisted another girl?

Oh snap.

Yeah but she's kinda butch so it was like with a boy.
Quote by Jackal58
yup, if you dont get hit too hard they're kinda fun
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
A few... Not proper ones though, they never properly fought back. I find that planned fights never really go to plan Its the ones that kick off unexpectedly that usually go best and are fair.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by andyd93
A few... Not proper ones though, they never properly fought back. I find that planned fights never really go to plan Its the ones that kick off unexpectedly that usually go best and are fair.

Yep. The "lets meet at the hill behind the school at lunch" fights, don't work.
cat fight.

i thought they were only make-believe.

"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
If you threw anything other than a hand then it was technically not a fist fight.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Quote by kikaykitko
Yeah but she's kinda butch so it was like with a boy.

hahahahaha
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by andyd93

Could it be because they were usually 3 feet smaller and 10 years younger than you?

Kidding.
Quote by Jackal58
A few, last was in year 7/8 (Year 11 now). I split his lip and put him to the floor with one punch from my weak hand... Good times. :P
At our school most of the spontaneous fights are broken up quickly. Its the smart kids who plan them after school at someones house and those are supposedly the best fights
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
i did in 7th grade something to do with football
some jerk thought i was a weak pussy and thought he could push me around
i punched him right in the face
he fell straight to the ground , got up apologized
then he found out i could bench 200+ pounds and was arguably the strongest kid in school

he was kinda new every1 laughed at him
" i saw these 2 girls kiss and i i got all horny and stuff"
I have the strange feeling that I haven't gotten into enough. I used to because I was an ass up until recently (I'm just lazy now), but since then I haven't gotten into any.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by kikaykitko
Could it be because they were usually 3 feet smaller and 10 years younger than you?

Kidding.

*shakes head* They were the same age, but ive always had broad shoulders. Built like a brick ****house apparently... I also have pretty heavy punches when im angry enough... But i can punch quite well when im not.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
A school this twat called started on my in the form room. So he threw a punch at me, and i blocked it and threw him over a table.

He's so ****ing stupid. A battery blew up in his face and he's now half deaf and blind. (is that to harsh ?)
Maybe when I was a kid... I have some random fights with my brother nowadays just for fun, nothing too violent. There's nothing better than dominating little boys.
Quote by Andron17
A school this twat called started on my in the form room. So he threw a punch at me, and i blocked it and threw him over a table.

He's so ****ing stupid. A battery blew up in his face and he's now half deaf and blind. (is that to harsh ?)

Can you explain to me how a battery would ****ing explode?
Quote by andyd93
*shakes head* They were the same age, but ive always had broad shoulders. Built like a brick ****house apparently... I also have pretty heavy punches when im angry enough... But i can punch quite well when im not.

You're like the girl I had it with, broad shoulders, built like that [she'd into some sports] and here I am, lankiest most unathletic person I know. Luckily, we agreed to not hitting the face. I'm not thrilled of losing any teeth.
Quote by Jackal58
I punched this d00d to the ground after he spat in my face earlier this year.

GOD I FEEL BADASS. For the most part I'm a pretty social and agreeable guy but there's not much I could do after that.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Last edited by Dirtydeeds468 at May 29, 2008,
Never been in one. I'm too cool and nice for these kind of things, and that's the way it should be.
Quote by National_Anthem
Subtle. It would appear no one else got it.

Care to elaborate?
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by laodikea
Maybe when I was a kid... I have some random fights with my brother nowadays just for fun, nothing too violent. There's nothing better than dominating little boys.

That joke is just too easy.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by kikaykitko
Care to elaborate?

The joke is you "fisted" a girl. "Fisted" in the traditional sense refers to the pushing of the fist (or whole hand) into the vagina.

ololololololololo high
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
The joke is you "fisted" a girl. "Fisted" in the traditional sense refers to the pushing of the fist (or whole hand) into the vagina.

ololololololololo high

I..uh....

people and your sick fetishes....
Quote by Jackal58
I never start fights but i seem to get in a few helping my mates out when we're drunk in town.
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
I get into tons of fights. Last one was two weeks ago. But its always the same guys cuz i go to the same two bar's: Pinky's and the 5 mile. I love em. I have yet to get the **** beat out of me. In one fight somebody threw a bottle at Skip (my friend) and it hit him right in the face. His cheek was ripped halfway off and he still kicked the **** out everyone to cross him. He had to get stitches though and now he has a kickass scar.
We do a trick where you snort vodka up each nostril and it numbs your entire face! Its the coolest feeling ever (it stings going up) and its worked everytime for me. We call em Chili-willys. Try it next time you have vodka and you're guna fight.
The only bad part is getting caught. Then we have to pay damages. I've only got grabbed by the cops twice so i havent lost too much money. Pinky is still my friend but the guy who owns the 5 mile gets pissed off right when we walk in.
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Last edited by Zenith Lead at May 29, 2008,
Quote by Zenith Lead
I get into tons of fights. Last one was two weeks ago. But its always the same guys cuz i go to the same two bar's: Pinky's and the 5 mile. I love em. I have yet to get the **** beat out of me. In one fight somebody threw a bottle at Skip (my friend) and it hit him right in the face. His cheek was ripped halfway off and he still kicked the **** out everyone to cross him. He had to get stiches though and now he has a kickass scar.
We do a trick where you snort vodka up each nostril and it numbs your entire face! Its the coolest feeling ever (it stings going up) and its worked everytime for me. We call em Chili-willys. Try it next time you have vodka and you're guna fight.
The only bad part is getting caught. Then we have to pay damages. I've only got grabbed by the cops twice so i havent lost too much money. Pinky is still my friend but the guy who owns the 5 mile gets pissed off right when we walk in.

That sounds painful in itself.
Quote by Jackal58
Page 1 of 3