Nigel
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I got some fake Ray-Bans from ebay a while ago, you cant tell the difference between my fake ones, and my uncle's real ones
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Thought so, didn't realize real ones were made in America... Ah well, atleast sweat shop childs work wasn't for nothing
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Never seen that model with the writing on the bridge before...
Don't look real to me.
Does it matter? As long as they look the same...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Why didn't you ask first and then buy ?

I dont really mind if they are, had they even resembled the actual price of a pair I might have, but for £20 who cares?

hey, 20 bucks... (or whatever...) who cares.

plus, its not like anyone can PROVE they're fake.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by faultyy
I dont really mind if they are, had they even resembled the actual price of a pair I might have, but for £20 who cares?

OK

Quote by PlayMadness
Does it matter? As long as they look the same...

real oakleys have FAR superior lenses, trust me, i have some

those look fake to me anyway
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
probably fake, have a pair myself
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
A mate of mine got scammed, The ebay page said Oakleys and stuff... and he got O-Kleys.

haha, awesome, the Irish alternative

Quote by GibsonRocker14
hey, 20 bucks... (or whatever...) who cares.

plus, its not like anyone can PROVE they're fake.

Real ones don't have Oakley written on the bridge.
90% sure they're either Oil Drum or Oil Rig copies.
apart from the fact that you'll get aids from them and die, fake oakleys are fine
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Explosion

Amps:
Peavey ValveKing 112

Effects:
BOSS ME-50
Metal Muff
Quote by mikepark89
apart from the fact that you'll get aids from them and die, fake oakleys are fine

That was a pitiful attempt at humor
hopefully these fakes won t be as bad as the last pair, which turned out to be a pair of poundland sunglasses, with bits of plastic glued to them (never buy fake versions of the kerry king style ones)

They're most likely real ones off the back of a truck, he bought them cheap and is selling them cheap. happened with my gf's dad's ray-bans.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.