Happy times right? WRONG!

So, my friends and I had been planning a small scale food fight in a large field. Today was the day that we were going to do it! We all wore old clothes, got soda, mustard, shaving cream, chocolate syrup, and coco powder and went to the field. We're all good kids so doing this bit of mischief was fun! We had a great time! It didn't last long because we ran out of stuff but, man oh man we got dirty! Great FUN! BOY, IT'S NOT SO FUN WHEN THE COPS SHOW UP!

Yeah. Cops. 5 of them. Arresting us. Calling our parents. We have had no criminal record and were acting really polite and cooperating and everything. Long story short. Banned from the parks in that community FOR LIFE. They were going to charge us with vandalism but ended up dropping the charges after seeing that we were good kids (I guess). Anyway, so I just got out of the shower and I'm going to clean the house so when my parents get home they will see I tried to do something nice

I'm going out of my mind. I've never been in trouble like this before. What the crap is wrong with me! Anyways... share your stories about this kind of stuff I guess...

Wish me luck.

FUN FACTS!:

-The look on parents faces as we walked to the bathrooms to attempt to clean ourselves off was priceless! One mother covered her child's eyes.
-Always have food fights in your own homes. Better yet, don't have any food fights.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Last edited by jasonmetal love at May 29, 2008,
Owned...

Kind of ridiculous though, but, hey, stupid idea in the first place :/
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Lmao, sounds like fun.

We wouldn't get banned from our park for that, crazy americans.

BTW, who eats shaving cream?
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
And yet some people can get away with murder
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
aww, dw too much jase. that sucks but the police can't really do much. as for calling your parents, just be extra nice, lol.

one time three of my friends got stopped by police because they were drunk and disorderly, and they all gave each other's names and addresses when the police asked, lol.

police got called to a party of mine once too, because people were throwing up in the road (people i didn't even invite :mad and cos other people were playing guitar too loud. but i told the police that i was about to eject the gatecrashers and pull the plug on the noisy musicians, and they said just to keep it down, lol.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Jonn0
Lmao, sounds like fun.

We wouldn't get banned from our park for that, crazy americans.

BTW, who eats shaving cream?

Don't knock it until you try it.
Portugal. The Man »–
drugs are easier

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

too bad you aren't here in the UK, the criminal justice system here is a joke. Even for seemingly serious offences here, people end up with either a slap on the wrist (suspended sentences) or 'community service'
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
i'm sorry mate, sounds like something really that'd be really fun to do.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
*throws pie*

unlucky dude, remember
make food love
not food war
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
ha i got arrested but i cant give the details

Rape...
We all know it, he's part of The Pit for God's sake.

Quote by timzee117
drugs are easier

+1, lmao.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Who plans food fights...? Honestly.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by stevo192
too bad you aren't here in the UK, the criminal justice system here is a joke. Even for seemingly serious offences here, people end up with either a slap on the wrist (suspended sentences) or 'community service'

ASBO's a plenty!

I also once spent about 4 hours one night running and hiding from the police...I hadn't done anything wrong, but I'd been with some people who'd stolen a road sign or something

You might say running was the stupid thing to do, but my friends who didn't run spent the night in a jail cell and had to have their parents called out to collect them. I slept in a comfy bed at my friends house, and didn't have to deal with the police for another week

The smartest option however, is to not hang around with criminals!
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Last edited by whatamidoinhere at May 29, 2008,