ok so earlier my mom was saying that if i get a 4 wheel drive truck or whatever the insurance will be alot higher. is this true and if so how much more will it be?
Quote by Wylde14
obviously if you own an expensive guitar, 500 watt amp, and power tab, you are an unstoppable force of shred
Yes, getting a four wheel drive truck will drive up your insurance rates.

No, it will not make your dick any bigger.

/thread.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
yes it is true. Here (UK) as far as i know the amount you pay depends on many things including the size of the car (engine size presumably), time you have held a license for, age, employment status, no claims period and so on.

mums are always right
Quote by Steve The Plank
I hate four wheel drive truck owners.

WHAT IS THE ****ING POINT?!

I do alot of fishing and dont wanna be gettin stuck down in creeks and what not
Quote by Wylde14
obviously if you own an expensive guitar, 500 watt amp, and power tab, you are an unstoppable force of shred
Quote by metal_bassist_1
I do alot of fishing and dont wanna be gettin stuck down in creeks and what not

You, sir, have an excellent point. I concur.

Where's your nancy-ass little S-10 gonna get you in a foot of mud?
Attached to a tow-chain behind my 4WD.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
You, sir, have an excellent point. I concur.

Where's your nancy-ass little S-10 gonna get you in a foot of mud?
Attached to a tow-chain behind my 4WD.

Truth
Quote by Wylde14
Hijack the thread in favor of 4WDs?

Also. Yes, the insurance is higher. No, it's not significant.

I drive an '82 Jeep Scrambler 4wd with a Removable hardtop. It's insured as a sport wagon.
I pay $60 per month on it, and I'm an eighteen year old with a record that includes Failure to Obey a Stop Sign and 93mph in a 65 zone.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
Hijack the thread in favor of 4WDs?

Also. Yes, the insurance is higher. No, it's not significant.

I drive an '82 Jeep Scrambler 4wd with a Removable hardtop. It's insured as a sport wagon.
I pay $60 per month on it, and I'm an eighteen year old with a record that includes Failure to Obey a Stop Sign and 93mph in a 65 zone.

Thank god theres no way im gettin a 2 wheel drive
Quote by Wylde14
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
You're not kidding. What model are you looking at getting?

I really like Toyota 4runners but idk if Id rather have an suv or truck
Quote by Wylde14