im sure its been asked, but i need some RC tabs, preferably Piece of Mind, War of the Angels, and The Machine.
Gear:
Epiphone Viola Bass
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 150 watt
Line 6 POD Xt Live
Ibanez Ts-9 Tubescreamer
Well, there are good tabs on this site for Under The Influence, Dominion, Dark Matter, and The Duel. I know someone who will probably do War Of The Angels, so look for that in a couple weeks. Just curious, why those three specific songs? I don't see much connection between them......
My personally favorites, i like the sweeping main riff in Piece of Mind, you gotta have War, and The Machines solo is pretty cooley... and is War on an 8string?
Gear:
Epiphone Viola Bass
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 150 watt
Line 6 POD Xt Live
Ibanez Ts-9 Tubescreamer
I'm surprised that you picked the machine for its solo as The butcher is The machine with the vocals replaced by guitar, but it still has that solo. WOTA is on a 7. He didn't use an 8 until Outworld. Its used on The Never, Grey Tide, and Prelude to Madness.
ya i only hav a selct few song on my ipod since its over packed with my VH discography and vai discography so i only hav a select few, but ya i hav a yern (?) to learn one of those, at least partially, i mean lets be real here
Gear:
Epiphone Viola Bass
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 150 watt
Line 6 POD Xt Live
Ibanez Ts-9 Tubescreamer