I've got a lacrosse game.
So, I'm a pretty solid built dude, I'm 6'5" and 150 pounds.
But in scoping out the other team, there's a dude who's 6'3" and 190 pounds. My coach says he's the guy I've gotta defend.
Now, I know most of you don't play lacrosse, but are there any ways I can level this guy out easily? Especially with his weight being more than mine. Help?
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
nope.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
@Pokemon

Seriously though, you're skinny as hell. You really don't stand a chance.
Quote by metaldud536
Use Hydro Pump. Instand KO if he's rock solid.

he's back boys and girls!
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
I actually play defense, but even if hes big you just gotta be quicker than him. If your a middy make sure you force him down the side and lift his bottom hand(this has saved my ass so many times) and if you play d make sure you dont let him get topside. Good luck
ED REED BABY
Eat yogurt.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by TerpsRHCP
I actually play defense, but even if hes big you just gotta be quicker than him. If your a middy make sure you force him down the side and lift his bottom hand(this has saved my ass so many times) and if you play d make sure you dont let him get topside. Good luck

He's got one of them Krypto Pro short shafts, and they're damn near unbreakable, so he may just cross check me. I should wear 20 shirts under my pads.
Quote by leeb rocks
Quote by konkordmusk

So, I'm a pretty solid built dude, I'm 6'5" and 150 pounds.

I beg to differ.
I'm 6' and 175, I wouldn't exactly call myself built, so you sound like a bit of a bean pole.

In short. You will be crushed.

Enjoy your game.
Hmmm, if breaking his stick is not an option then maybe cut holes in his sticks net? Sorry, I have no idea what they are called....
Quote by Oli_88
I beg to differ.
I'm 6' and 175, I wouldn't exactly call myself built, so you sound like a bit of a bean pole.

In short. You will be crushed.

Enjoy your game.

I beg to differ!
I'd give you guys pics of me, but you're gonna say I have teh Aidz or that I'm gay.
The usual!
Quote by leeb rocks
Quote by konkordmusk
I beg to differ!
I'd give you guys pics of me, but you're gonna say I have teh Aidz or that I'm gay.
The usual!

Don't need to. We can just check your profile.
Fuck his dog.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by konkordmusk
I beg to differ!
The usual!

We don't need pics for that.
*flee's*

Use his weight against him, since he'd probably manhandle you into oblivion if you simply charged into him.
Quote by metaldud536
Don't need to. We can just check your profile.

Good point. The ones on my profile aren't the best, but they do show my height and skinnyness.
Quote by leeb rocks
wow. 6'5" and 150 pounds? i am 5'6" and 150 pounds, and i am not fat even. that makes me feel good. oh and btw, go for his hips, it works when i play hockey, it should work for you.
ya im not too sure about the solidly built...im 5'9 150
and im still fairly skinny
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
I don't play lacrosse, though I have watched it before... and I don't know how you would hit; I'm guessing you are checking him though.
If you have to hit him, get very low, and push up with your legs... other than that, can't really help...
Quote by clancy256
ya im not too sure about the solidly built...im 5'9 150
and im still fairly skinny

I'm 6'2-6'3 and about 250 pounds, haha, I don't play sports though, just guitar and play station
So in recap of the game:
We won, final score was 12-4.
I ended up not needing to really hit the guy I was talking about cause his stick handling skills allowed me to check him easy.
Although I did cross check him away from the crease.
And I told him to fear The Pit.
Quote by leeb rocks