I'm selling a 2003 Epiphone Les Paul Standard. The finish is Heritage Cherry Sunburst, with a flamed top.

The guitar will come with a hard shell case. The only modifications that I have made to the guitar are that I added Kluson Deluxe green key tuning machines, and installed strap locks. I also have a set of Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro pickups. The pickups are in the boxes still and unused. I'll sell the pickups either separately or with the guitar.

The guitar has a few minor dings and a little/medium ding on the back on the guitar. I will post pictures of the dings tomorrow since I don't have my camera with me at the moment. I have pictures of the guitar, but they are not the greatest quality. Here are the pictures..

I'd prefer people to offer prices, but I can set a price that I would take if necessary.
Last edited by Savage101 at May 29, 2008,
Maybe, depends on what the trade is. I'd prefer cash, but if it's a trade I like, I may consider.
how much do you want for this + pickups...how much extra to have them installed?
Gear
Fender MIA Stratocaster (Sunburst)
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
Quote by les witty
how much do you want for this + pickups...how much extra to have them installed?

I would accept $300-$350 for both items probably. And to have the pickups installed I can see if I can find someone to do it because I personally don't know how to solder. And for my local guitar shop to do it I would have to wait a week or more because they are usually busy.
How much do you want for the guitar alone?
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by Duncan_amateur
pm'd

EDIT: Nevermind, I did get it, I was looking in the wrong place, lol.

For the person wondering how much I would want for just the guitar, how about $300?
Last edited by Savage101 at May 30, 2008,
Quote by deadlydunc
how much for the pup's posted to mainland uk?

dunc

I might have a buyer on the pickups. I'll get back to you if he doesn't buy them.