Page 1 of 4
I was just wondering how many of you on UG have seen it because it is really horrible what they do to the animals in production. I was also wondering if those who think vegetarians and vegans are complete idiots know what goes on in meat production. If you are open minded at all I suggest you watch it(here), and if you still think nothing of eating meat than you must be a very uncaring person.
One Love, One Heart, Let's Get Together And Feel Alright

Member of UG's Vegetarian Club. Add to sig to join!
ive seen such and frankly i dont care... i buy anti-biotic organic chicken, same goes for my other meats anyway... as for hotdogs and sausage, i dont care what goes into them, they taste good... the native americans every piece of an animal... why should they be the only ones?

btw. peta is so completely biased that they can not be seen as a reputable source
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Last edited by latinosuperstud at May 29, 2008,
I thought you were talking about the spin, and was about to accuse you (and anyone else who feels scarred from watching... it) of being a homophobiac

Anyway...

This really is depressing for me to watch. These kind of cases are the ones PETA are right about.
I'm a communist. Really.
I do my own.
Don't bother me.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I thought this was another thread about meatspin.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Do you think PETA show footage from the farms that treat animals well or just the ones that don't?

I'm sick of PETAs tactics.

They never cite their sources. They never tell us where in the world the footage comes from or when, whether these are examples of "the norm" or whether its a minority few who treat animals so poorly.

PETA themselves euthanize over two thirds of the animals they "rescue".
I've seen it, and I also know that the production lines shown in the movie represent roughly 12% of the meat-producing industry.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Meat is survival. Human's are animals. Animals eat animals lower than them on the food chain. Watch a nature show some time. Animals kill each other all the time... to live.
Lol. I went on PETA's website the other day. Lots of good lulz. Extreme organisations like them are plaguing our world.

PowerEdit: I've just seen the video. They're showing only extreme cases. I love meat, and I won't stop eating meat because PETA want me to stop. I know few meat producers who take care of their animals.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Last edited by JeanMi36 at May 29, 2008,
every vegan/vegetarian i have ever met was so pretentious, so arrogant, and so pompous, i couldn't stand them. i regret being civil and not punching them in the face...

i will eat my steak, my chicken, my pork, whatever whenever i damn well feel like it. i don't need somebody telling me to protest KFC or whatever bc their meat was inhumanely treated, nor do i need someone asking me to reconsider eating wonderful veal because it really is an incredibly wonderful tasting meal.

they can go fall over and break their bones because they don't get enough protein. fvck em.
Epi Les Paul Standard (vintage sunburst with SD pearly gates pickup in the bridge and SD Alnico II Pro in the neck)
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50
Avatar 2x12 (vintage 30 and marshall heritage speakers)
Crybaby 535Q
Boss CE-5
Boss GE-7
Boss TU-2
oh, and btw to all you UGers, PETA is considered a terrorist group within the US because of their violent tactics
Epi Les Paul Standard (vintage sunburst with SD pearly gates pickup in the bridge and SD Alnico II Pro in the neck)
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50
Crybaby 535Q
Boss CE-5
Boss GE-7
Boss TU-2
Dude... i eat the most meat from chipotle. chipotle means all antibiotic and hormone free chicken, pork, and (most the time) beef. That's good enough for me.
I've seen it, but like many other people in this thread, I don't trust PETA. Getting your information about the meat producing industry from PETA is like getting information about blacks from a KKK member.
meet your meat is **** all. i aint a vegie or anything but go check out "Earthlings" on youtube. gives a wider spectrum than just grub. the image of a fox being skinned alive and a dog being thrown in a trash compater still haunt my dreams

I'ts the natural food chain. Its been like this for thousands of years, get over.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Source?

Not doubting you, I'd just like to know
Penn and Teller did a documentary as part of their Bullshit series about PETA that made referance to something similar.

They've been known to fund the legal defense of terrorists who firebombed animal research labs.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Penn and Teller did a documentary as part of their Bullshit series about PETA that made referance to something similar.

They've been known to fund the legal defense of terrorists who firebombed animal research labs.

I'll look out for that.

Knowledge is power.
Yum
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special
eating meat is awesome.

i love eating medium/rare steaks, makes me feel like conan the barbarian or a warrior.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I'll look out for that.

Knowledge is power.
just search youtube for "penn and teller PETA". It's not working for me right now or I'd find it for you.
here are a couple links. this stuff's all over the net, just give a quick search

http://www.heartland.org/Article.cfm?artId=11599

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/19/domestic.terrorism/index.html
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50
Crybaby 535Q
Boss CE-5
Boss GE-7
Boss TU-2
Quote by freedoms_stain
Do you think PETA show footage from the farms that treat animals well or just the ones that don't?

I'm sick of PETAs tactics.

They never cite their sources. They never tell us where in the world the footage comes from or when, whether these are examples of "the norm" or whether its a minority few who treat animals so poorly.

PETA themselves euthanize over two thirds of the animals they "rescue".

the existence of such people by it's own must be pointed...
i dunno what PETA is, but since they're pointing those pople itis good..
then again if what you say about them is true, then they are worse than greenpeace...
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
Quote by totenkopfSG
oh, and btw to all you UGers, PETA is considered a terrorist group within the US because of their violent tactics

Really? This is the best list I could find that didn't include religious nut cases screaming "terrorist" at each other.
http://www.milnet.com/domestic/dtgmain.htm
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I fail to see how that makes it wrong to EAT meat.

How can we know that this is the normal? I am sick of PETA.

Quote by system of chaos
if you still think nothing of eating meat than you must be a very uncaring person.

People like you piss me off more than anything else.
Last edited by Masonpwiley at May 29, 2008,
wait, where's the list jackal58?

i'm curious
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50
Crybaby 535Q
Boss CE-5
Boss GE-7
Boss TU-2
Quote by system of chaos
and if you still think nothing of eating meat than you must be a very uncaring person.

people like you piss me off so much it's unreal

I actually had to delete my post after I wrote it because I would have been banned for it.

Please don't shove your ****ing bull**** opinions down my throat, I don't care.
Quote by totenkopfSG
wait, where's the list jackal58?

i'm curious

Click on the link.
http://www.milnet.com/domestic/dtgmain.htm
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by caught22
I thought this was another thread about meatspin.

You're cock mad you are...can I have your phone number?
Quote by Sabu
You're cock mad you are...can I have your phone number?

555 EAT-MEAT Call me big boy.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Sure the way they kill some animals is cruel, but is turning veggie gonna stop them being killed? No, it's just gonna waste more food .
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Quote by Sirnogbert
Sure the way they kill some animals is cruel, but is turning veggie gonna stop them being killed? No, it's just gonna waste more food .

Not really, supply and demand.

Vegetarianism is better for the environment as well.

Even if you like meat, that's not really a good excuse to keep eating it.

Rapists like raping people, it's not morally right.

Not saying meat eaters are rapists btw.
Page 1 of 4