I have a paper for stats due tomorrow, and I don't really know how to write one. For those critics out there...I didn't procrastinate THAT much. She assigned it merely a week ago

Anyways, how should I structure it? I'm doing it on rising gas prices. My question is "Are southern California gas prices rising, and if so, at what rate?".

Side note: I'm getting docked points since I'm doing the tests and constructing the intervals from data I didn't collect, but it's okay. Data collecting is for plebeians

Back to the problem...I don't even know how to start. I've got my data...Tests are the easy part...The paper is screwing me over...Can anyone guide me? I've been looking for good papers to reference to for structure on the internet, but can't find any, so yeah, I googled.

Thanks.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
I was supposed to do that for my stat class last semester but i didnt. I guess write a summary of your findings, what methods you used, and i guess an answer to your question.
Kind of a stupid topic. The rates are pretty much all the same in California, and the countries rates aren't too far off. And of course prices are rising. Well, it does make your paper easier.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Kind of a stupid topic. The rates are pretty much all the same in California, and the countries rates aren't too far off. And of course prices are rising. Well, it does make your paper easier.

That it does

Anyways, I've decided to strengthen my project because it is too simple...Time is always a lame variable to use as the independent anyways. I'm now using CPI.

Well, any suggestions on how to write it?

I'm thinking:

Intro on what my question is about.
My motivation.
Then my purpose. What I'm gonna do and find. A thesis of sorts.
How I approached it.
Describe my model.
Conclude and either reject or fail to reject my null hypotheses.

Sound good to you stat heads?
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
sounds pretty good to me. its almost exactly like the project i was supposed to do.