Right now i have a Schecter Hellraiser. I love that thing to death, however i really want something with a trem on it aswell to mix things up a bit. I have heard that the best option is to get an original Floyd Rose. What i am wondering is what good axes are out there that feature an original floyd? I love super strats too, if that narrows it. i play mostly metal and heavy rock as well.
My Faves are the Dean guitars, Razorbacks and MLs.

And most Jacksons, my fav being the Jackson DKMG Dinky.
Heck, get a hellraiser FR. If you have a hellraiser you should know that there are plenty of guitars made by schecter and esp/ltd with a OFR. Plenty of choice there.
Quote by Nutman69
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

Gear:
Peavey 5150 Combo
LTD MH-1000 NT
Schecter 007 Elite
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Quote by 123-Trav
Heck, get a hellraiser FR. If you have a hellraiser you should know that there are plenty of guitars made by schecter and esp/ltd with a OFR. Plenty of choice there.

Yeah, I mean, seriously, if you love your Hellraiser, why not just get one with a Floyd Rose. The Hellraiser FR is a good one.
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
Quote by Mlrc
Yeah, I mean, seriously, if you love your Hellraiser, why not just get one with a Floyd Rose. The Hellraiser FR is a good one.

You can get a different colour and everything! It'll be great!
Quote by Nutman69
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

Gear:
Peavey 5150 Combo
LTD MH-1000 NT
Schecter 007 Elite
Line 6 Pod XT Live