I have been going to the gym for about a month now and i havent been sore ever. Only on my first workout day. Everyday from their they have never been sore. i cant do any more weights because if i do i will tear sumthing. I hav my own workout plan tht is perfect. My mian question though is are muscles still grwoing even though they arent sore.
yes absolutely. You getting sore doesn't mean that your muscles are growing, it just means that you're not used to lift so much weight....
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Yes. Yes they are.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
yeah just cus they feel fine dosent mean they are not getting stronger.

are you doing **** pushups also lol....................remember you only ever need to do one. thats all it takes
Do more reps. you will get a more complete workout from a little bit less weight and more reps than just a few reps at your max. Or you can start out high and gradually reduce the weight as you get tired.
start with a weight that you can lift, but is difficult enough. It's not about reps.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
i do all of tht here is wht i do. 1st set light weight 20 reps. second and third set heavy weight and 10 reps. 4th set light weight 20 reps i am planning to do this for the whole summer and hopefully see results
Quote by SP3CIAL F0RC3
I have been going to the gym for about a month now and i havent been sore ever. Only on my first workout day. Everyday from their they have never been sore. i cant do any more weights because if i do i will tear sumthing. I hav my own workout plan tht is perfect. My mian question though is are muscles still grwoing even though they arent sore.

...if youve been lifting the same amount of weights for a while now your not make substantial gains anymore....

also, lifting and body building thread.

edit: youre not gonna gain too much muscle doing 20 reps...anything more than 15 is endurance. ask sinisa or smellyharold.
If you're not sore you're not really working out.

Period.
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
Quote by Blaster Bob
Do more reps. you will get a more complete workout from a little bit less weight and more reps than just a few reps at your max. Or you can start out high and gradually reduce the weight as you get tired.

But stay at 15 or less reps if you want to gain muscle.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
go to the thread guys.

diet is the most important thing. always

you'll get more toned but thats it.

if you wanna get bigger, you gotta eat more.
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic