http://www.sanluisobispo.com/breakingnews/story/373301.html
This article was on the front page of my local newspaper this morning. The longer version in the paper went on to say that the three guys had been drinking and one of them passed out. The other two guys (while drunk) then poured cologne on his crotch as a practical joke and lit it on fire... He suffered 2nd degree burns to his balls and 3rd degree burns to the insides of his legs. The cologne pourers are now pleading not guilty to felony charges.

discuss.
^^ that's what I thought when I clicked this thread.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
I thought this would be for people with ginger pubes such as myself
lmfao, thats so amazingly awsome, if i was on jury id find the guys innocent just to piss people off
He lost the game.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Sabu
I thought this would be for people with ginger pubes such as myself

Yeah, I was pretty much waiting to see a picture of naked Lindsay Lohan, but nothing came of it..
That would be firecrotch, not crotch fire.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
Quote by Jericho114
Yeah, I was pretty much waiting to see a picture of naked Lindsay Lohan, but nothing came of it..

You get banned for that. I was once sentenced to the FotB for posting Lohan's vagina. Don't quote it if you see it either, I dragged some poor bastard in there with me
Quote by conkersbfd182
lmfao, thats so amazingly awsome, if i was on jury id find the guys innocent just to piss people off

supposedly the two guys are likely gonna be found innocent anyway, because the investigators said that they were not trying to hurt the third guy
Quote by Jericho114

I'm sorry I let you down
Last edited by samick007 at May 29, 2008,
Quote by MoshMaster101

Thats priceless!
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by MoshMaster101

oh my god! i have so saved that picture!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by MoshMaster101

I'd much rather let it burn than be kicked in the nuts like that!
Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
A crap little half-size starter guitar

Pedals:
Digitech RP90

Amps:
Roland Cube 30X
A cheap 10W