I have a custom Ibanez basswood body, one pickup position (bridge) only, maple/walnut neck with rosewood fretboard, and a floating tremolo. What pickup do think would sound best in it?

Ones I have on hand: X2N, Super Distortion, Pearly Gates, SD Jazz, SD '59, bill lawrence L500, a bunch of stock Ibanez (INFs, V7/V8, and IBZs)..

I am willing to get another pickup if you think it would sound better with this body/neck
the jazz and 59 wont give the treble pickup that punch (well actually you could get away with the 59.)

Im assuming you're into metal, but regardless i think i would have to say the super distortion out of the choices, but all in all i would suggest the Duncan Distortion, SD Full Shred, Dimebucker, Tone Zone, or if you wanna spend the money for the routing, and EMG 81.
Staff Sergeant of The Megadeth Military
PM BlackicN to join

Archbishop of Zeppelinism
PM heartbreaker

Gear
Guitars
ESP LTD MH1000
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
81 Gibson SG
Parker PM20
Amps
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60x
the 59's more of a neck pickup
Staff Sergeant of The Megadeth Military
PM BlackicN to join

Archbishop of Zeppelinism
PM heartbreaker

Gear
Guitars
ESP LTD MH1000
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
81 Gibson SG
Parker PM20
Amps
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60x
Quote by guitargod21136
the jazz and 59 wont give the treble pickup that punch (well actually you could get away with the 59.)

Im assuming you're into metal, but regardless i think i would have to say the super distortion out of the choices, but all in all i would suggest the Duncan Distortion, SD Full Shred, Dimebucker, Tone Zone, or if you wanna spend the money for the routing, and EMG 81.

Dimebucker? Eww.

Out of the ones up there, I think the X2N and Super Distortion would be good choices for metal. I've never had the pleasure of trying a Bill Lawrence, but I hear they're great.
go for EMG HZ Passive Pickups. they're the best for any kind of Ibanez bass. Perfect for any style and they sound amazing.