I go to my local guitar shop. I need 2 things done.

1. My acoustic guitar a screw on the tuner is stripped and i need the hole filled and re drilled.

2. My electric i have all new electronics for it. I need them connected.

I take it to the guy and for some reason i ask for a setup. Which is like 45 bucks for them to string it and like set the action and stuff. (something any novice guitar player can do) So the guy looks at it and says and i quote, "You don't need a setup you need the electronics connected. Cause yea thats different the electronics is gonna be like 40 bucks. The setup is different." So i leave and come back the next day. Its supposed to be 50 bucks. 10 for the acoustic fix and 40 for the electronics. The guy charges me 108. He says that he was under the impression that i wanted the setup still. Only a ****ing idiot would think i still wanted the setup after what he said to me. So now im in an argument with him and he claims its a miscommunication on my part not his.

Any recommendations on what i should do.
Quote by a7xa7xa7x
I go to my local guitar shop. I need 2 things done.

1. My acoustic guitar a screw on the tuner is stripped and i need the hole filled and re drilled.

2. My electric i have all new electronics for it. I need them connected.

I take it to the guy and for some reason i ask for a setup. Which is like 45 bucks for them to string it and like set the action and stuff. (something any novice guitar player can do) So the guy looks at it and says and i quote, "You don't need a setup you need the electronics connected. Cause yea thats different the electronics is gonna be like 40 bucks. The setup is different." So i leave and come back the next day. Its supposed to be 50 bucks. 10 for the acoustic fix and 40 for the electronics. The guy charges me 108. He says that he was under the impression that i wanted the setup still. Only a ****ing idiot would think i still wanted the setup after what he said to me. So now im in an argument with him and he claims its a miscommunication on my part not his.

Any recommendations on what i should do.

Well, for future references, just post these as separate questions in the Electric and Acoustic Guitar forums.
But, idk, it would depend for me. What types of guitars are they?
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
step 1-act like you are paying
step 2- hopefully he lays the guitars in arms length
step 3- leave 50 bucks on the table and grab the guitars and run like a......like a....like you just got some new nikes
Reply to guy with steps 1-3 i already paid but um yea It is about 100% obvious that i didnt want it when the guy said to me thats not what you want and i say yea i didnt say the word i dont want the setup
Break in at night and steal your guitar back. Then photoshop the employees head onto a picture of some gay beastiality gangbang pr0n
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Yea i agree guitar skater there was no reason for him to do it and he even lied to try to make him self sound right by saying that is was untunable and unplayable.
Quote by a7xa7xa7x
Yea i agree guitar skater there was no reason for him to do it and he even lied to try to make him self sound right by saying that is was untunable and unplayable.

Of course it was unplayable.... it didn't have any electronics
Quote by pinkhaze29
Of course it was unplayable.... it didn't have any electronics

-1 for the guitar repairman lolz
refuse to pay and if he doesnt give u ur guitar back tell him to take the strings off and screw up the action so he knows ur not trying to scam him, if all else fails pay in monopoly money
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
Quote by ++BuCkEtHeAd++
refuse to pay and if he doesnt give u ur guitar back tell him to take the strings off and screw up the action so he knows ur not trying to scam him, if all else fails pay in monopoly money

+1 for the tell him to screw it up again
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?