Tell me this isn't awesome!

So The Dave Matthews Band is having 2 sold out back to back shows this weekend and I missed out on buying tickets. So today I get a phone call from my mother. Her friend that she works with won two tickets and can't go, would I like two FREE tickets? HELL YES! I just picked them up off of her, and she bought me dinner! Free show, free meal, damn pit, I am on a roll!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Sooo, whatchu doing with that extra ticket?

*wink wink, nudge nudge*
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
So a girl just bought you dinner, gave you concert tickets, and you're not even interested in sex?

Something very suspicious going on in here

edit - oh it's a mother's friend

milf?
im only like a few songs by dave matthews band so i wouldnt have tried to buy tickets in the first place. but if i got free tickets handed to me, then hell yeah, i wouldve been psyched and probably would have loved every minute of going.

for some reason, free things just seem so much better than stuff you go broke paying for

EDIT

two tickets.....dave matthews band....well you better be taking a fine biddy with you
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Audio™
So a girl just bought you dinner, gave you concert tickets, and you're not even interested in sex?

It's his mom.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Audio™

edit - oh it's a mother's friend

milf?

Actually wrong again, the person who delivered the tickets and bought me dinner was my mother..... you sick bastard!
Quote by ValoRhoads

So The Dave Matthews Band is having 2 sold out back to back shows this weekend and I missed out on buying tickets. So today I get a phone call from my mother. Her friend that she works with won two tickets and can't go, would I like two FREE tickets? HELL YES! I just picked them up off of her, and she bought me dinner! Free show, free meal, damn pit, I am on a roll!

I'm going saturday. Gonna miss state radio though which is one of my favorite bands
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
Quote by ValoRhoads

maybe youll get lucky with your mom and/or your moms friend wink wink
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Quote by filthandfury
... A sneaky edit... >__>

Being a grammar nazi will only make you look like a dick head, be mindful of this.
Quote by ValoRhoads
Being a grammar nazi will only make you look like a dick head, be mindful of this.

this ^

PS: wtfz a dave mathew?
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty