Decided to rick roll my class. I know, immature, but no one will know. Super discrete rick roll.

Well, me being the cool kid (snicker), I'm bringing in Ocean's 11 in tomorrow because AP test is over. There are a lot of transitions and elevator music containing scenes, and I'm thinking I could edit in a short muffled Never Gonna Give you up clip into one of them. Anyone can tell me how?

I've figured out how to import the vid into it, but there's no audio. How do you get the movie audio in?

I'm good with Adobe Audition if it matters.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Dude. People will just be like "wtf" and they won't understand what it is. They'll just think your a moron.

Oh and btw, the MG is that bad.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Oh, aren't you creative.

"Super discrete".

Yeah, you missed something.

Anyways, are there any guys that can contribute intelligent answers? They don't even have to be helpful
Gear...
well im no expert
but
its really easy once you get the video and audio tracks in(which it should have done?)
just put the track with the rickroll song into one of the audio tracks at the right time and lower the volume and there you go
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
It didn't do it. I can't get the movie audio into it.
Gear...
To rick roll them, they kinda have to know...
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████