Page 1 of 2
This guy is. I have 11 dollars and some change to my name, thats it. I can never really go far due to gas prices. My smoking habit it eating me alive. The most fun I have is shooting a dollar game of pool.

Who else is sick of feeling like a slum?
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Im sick of it too, every place i give an application to denies me.
I need a new guitar so bad and dont let me even get me started on the amp.
Quit smoking?

I'm tired of being broke as well, thats because I'm a student lol
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
yea man im a student and i dont get no ****ing income so i cant upgrade anythin at all right now and its pissin me off
I have like an eighth of a tank of gas... once I start putting under 3 dollars into my gas tank I know I'm there. I get my pay check tomorrow which should be a couple hundred.
Me.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
lol i dont remember being broke.. am i the only guitar player with a good job? lol lke **** guyz your giving us a bad name, get out there and do something with your life! zero of us are gonna be rockstars if we spend 98% of our time in the pit!
Quote by Axeman99
Quit smoking? :p

Easy to say, but hard to do.

Anyway, I'm too lazy, but I need money, so I look for work but it's hard to find, I'm only 15
Quote by PPPussycatt
i sympathize with all of you. fortunately, for me, tomorrow is pay day.

Haha me too! I posted it in my post actually but yeah I was gettin there.
well sometimes people live in ****ty areas like me where there isnt any jobs at all. I am sick of the way craps going right now with this world. I drive a V8 ford F150 and I never put more than 20 bucks in it cause its a waste. I am also a student in college and I do side job making about 250 a week but with gas the way it is half of that goes to gas cause where i live u got to drive 20 miles to get somewhere. I just wish something would give, food prices are up, produce is up everything is getting more and more expensive and there is no doubting that. That is all! Rock on no matter what!
Quote by guilty09
lol i dont remember being broke.. am i the only guitar player with a good job? lol lke **** guyz your giving us a bad name, get out there and do something with your life! zero of us are gonna be rockstars if we spend 98% of our time in the pit!

Your right, we'll be rockstars if we spend 100% of our time!
Quote by metalgirl0

Anyway, I'm too lazy, but I need money, so I look for work but it's hard to find, I'm only 15

Very true. You dont know how many last packs Ive had. Any tips to quit besides the gum and stuff, it doesnt work for me.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
i'm living on 20 bucks a week these days...after bills of course,

but it's totally gay now, because I need a new car, a new amp and a new guitar... all of these by mid july so i can head out on tour again.

Looks like it's time to lie to the bank again
first of all, 15 year olds shouldnt smoke.

secondly im broke ass too, but i have a job thats slowly helping me pay for my new amp.

but then i need to pay for insurance gas phone bill college and etc on top of that.

life = suck lol
your 15 and smoke?...oh...thats nice! great job!! stop buying guitars so you can pay for your funeral....

im 15...i make about 3000 a summer...from mowing my butt off...but it gets me the money..and i only work through the summer...and i dont smoke...so i dont have to buy those stupid cigs..

Quote by metalgirl0

Alex
Guitars:
Schecter Omen 6
SX Telecaster
Rogue Deadnought
Squier J Bass

Amps:
Peavey TKO 115
Line 6 Spider III 15 watt
Fender Rumble 15

Drums:
Yamaha, Lugwig, Pearl, CB Drums
Sabian Cymbals
Yamaha Hardware
well i need a new guitar , so i got a job, woo i start fri, washing dishes o boy...... feel free to laugh now, im only 14 so i cant get a great job, but its money
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Im 16 and cant find a job! Ive sent in many applications but no job..... I NEED INCOME!
My Gear

Epiphone G-400 SG
marshall mg10cd
garcia classical acoustic

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.
I'm still at school but i earn about $600 per month at a part time job. Sucked in bitches.
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
It sucks man. I had to sell my house in Venice today. I got out of bed, showered in the golden shower and put on an armani and flew over. The hookers I had on the flight over were second rate too
Jobs FTW.

Anyway who cares what it is, a job is a job is a job, that pays.

I always spend mine.. somehow..
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
I have $100 at the moment. And I'm saving up for a 360. And I just applied for a position at the grocery store.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Interesting thing happened to me. I got a job, and now I have money.
Quote by Schamburglar
Im 16 and cant find a job! Ive sent in many applications but no job..... I NEED INCOME!

Try WalMart. They hire EVERYONE. We have one guy that, when he goes on break, walks outside and calls someone. A short while into his conversation he turns the ear part away from his ear, and starts screaming into the reciever. Then he either throws his phone and goes inside, or leaves all together.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Last edited by TooFast at May 30, 2008,
No, actually I woke up this morning and said "Wow, it's nice being broke!" :P

Paid near $60 to fill up my 13.5 gallon tank in my car yesterday >=[ Suppose it's not getting any cheaper anytime soon.
well, yeah i do hate it.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
I'm like the richest 15 year old in my school, and that's saying something considering it's literally 50% Asian. I don't really have much of an income, but I think the reason why I ALWAYS have a very nice sum of cash is because of my money management skills and impulse control. And I don't have any nasty money consuming habits, except maybe buying guitar stuff.
Me, I'm not broke. But that's because-

A. I have a job.
B. I don't have a car, thus don't consume gas.
C. I am probably the biggest tight-arse you will ever meet.

For those who don't get the last statement, it means that I spend my money to the bare minimum that I can.

I walk into a supermarket and go to buy some chips, then go "Wait.. that's $3.50.. That means that's about 17 and a half minutes' work.. I'm not paying that, that's outrageous!!"

Plus I only work 5 hours a week, so I can't afford to spend that much money.
Sigs are overrated.
I'm sick of being broke. I have $5.00 in cash right now. If were speaking about how much to my name, try around the -$2500 range. Just got a car a couple months ago, and am in super debt to my parents. No one wants to hire me, so now I have to go down to Texas to work construction for a couple months to work construction. I hope I make 6 grand, but something tells me my hopes a little high.

All I know is I'm bummed about it all the time, and bummed for other reasons too. I need to quit drinking.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
I'm not tired of being broke. I'm tired of wanting expensive things.
Signatures are overrated.
I always set limits and legitimately set finances for myself. I never let myself fall under a couple of thousand dollars, and I put alot of research into things before I buy them to see if I really need them or it's just an on the spot decision.
I've got $20 on me at the moment.
All in the bank really. But after exams (next week) i'll get a job cause i'll be too busy this damn week/end studying.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Page 1 of 2