Im looking into buying a new amp and a while back, you guys recommended me the peavey classic 30. I play classic rock and a little blues so the classic 30 sounds like it would be the perfect amp. I called up a guitar store and they have a C30 for $599. This is the same price as I've found online. I would love to have this amp but there are a couple of things i am concerned with. I am not gigging right now and don't see myself doing so in the near future. This is gonna be pretty much a bedroom amp. With that in mind, I'm kinda thinkin the Classic 30 is gonna be a bit much in terms of loudness. The next one is price. I don't really have the money atm to put down towards a C30. I'm just trying to get away from my line6 spider 3 ss. So I guess my question is, would the blackheart little giant be an acceptable amp instead of the C30 or should I just save a few bones and get the C30 down the road? Thanks
yes blackheart definitely

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

I love my c30. You can get em for like 350 used man... But if you do plan on gigging, investing in one of these babies is a good idea. If not, blackheart would rule.
If you can get Traynor YCV20 or YCV40, get it. Channel independent EQ, headphone and line out, while being all tube... what more could you want?
Ibanez SA-120 (ed.2006)
BluesJr 1996-B + cathode follower + texas Heat
Crate CPB150
Homemade 4 x 10 cab Bass closeback
Metal Muff